Clothes as motivation ?

Options
I'm tempted to buy a dress a size smaller to help aid my weight loss I've been looking at one for ages and love it !! ... Also tempted to buy my first ever bikini ??

Replies

• teefabian22
    teefabian22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing the same thing!! And maybe even taking a picture of it so I have it on my phone for even more motivation!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I don't coz I may change shape, except op shop. I had a friend give me some of her smaller clothes once when I asked.
  • laceyn18
    laceyn18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Do it!! I always have some goal pants or dress that I love at home to try on every once in a while. Trying it on once a week or so helps keep me motivated and finally fitting into something is such a good feeling. An even better feeling is when what was once a goal piece is now too big!
  • fineporcelain01
    fineporcelain01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hope it is ok if I join. I am new here and I was looking for support and motivation, and to also help and motivate others. I have 2 people that are going to pay for my new wardrobe. That is part of my motivation. The other part is that I just want to get healthy. In order to win this money I have to be under 200 pounds. So right now my goal is to get down to 199 pounds before May 1, 2017. I know that I need to take it slow, take baby steps and remember that it takes one step at a time.

Good luck to you and I hope you can reach your goals !!! Feel free to add me !! :)