Why bother??

Options
2»

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Confidence is not feeling the need to take any selfies.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Antd420 wrote: »
    I always find myself thinking why we bother to put up pics where we think is "decent to put online" after taking millions of pics and liking one..... so this is where exercise and overall health comes in so not only we "look" good but FEEL good and our confidence grows :).. then we'll be able to just take one pic, like it, post it... #justathought

HOLY EYEBROWS LMAO

Holy unnecessary.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

you're right...you have the confidence to hire a professional to do a photo shoot...good point
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

you're right...you have the confidence to hire a professional to do a photo shoot...good point

giphy2.gif
  • Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Antd420 wrote: »
    I always find myself thinking why we bother to put up pics where we think is "decent to put online" after taking millions of pics and liking one..... so this is where exercise and overall health comes in so not only we "look" good but FEEL good and our confidence grows :).. then we'll be able to just take one pic, like it, post it... #justathought

HOLY EYEBROWS LMAO

Holy unnecessary.

Awwwww so sorry lmao
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Ok.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    the best part was how he really became one with those bears

For me the best part was the scenery, by far. It was jaw-droppingly beautiful, incredibly remote, and some of the wildlife footage is unlike anything I've ever seen, including in Planet Earth and the like. I think it would have been a better film if they'd cut back on the ravings of a madman (Treadwell, and the director too) but it was a captivating movie to watch.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ^I agree with this although I don't know what a filter is. I mean I know what a filter is! But not what she means.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    The OP has a language barrier maybe. With the nature of the commentary, she just fled. Why are you guys so mean?

Low carbs.

...and no sugar.
  • acastillo328
    acastillo328 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ricktrill wrote: »
    I don't like any pics I take, so I don't post any. Problem solved. :smile:

Lol!
  • acastillo328
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think I understand. It means why must we take a bunch of pics to get one good one. If we are truly confident we will only need one pic

You're welcome

I'm glad Synch and I are smarties

I don't take tons of pics because I'm fat I take a ton of pics because I'm not photogenic and I'm ugly as heck

Aww i dont think so!!... everyone is different and has their own style and version of pretty.. today's society just blasts in our face what "we should look like" and the average person doesnt even look like that!!
  • acastillo328
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    what if you have the opposite problem and love all the pics you take but you can't post them all cause no one wants to see that much of you so you gotta pick which one to post!!!!!!!!!

how do you live?

*kitten* it! Post all of them!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I seldom take selfies as I am craptastical at it. It takes like 20 tries not to get the top of my head cut off or something equally bad. I don't have the kind of phone with the front facing camera.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I seldom take selfies as I am craptastical at it. It takes like 20 tries not to get the top of my head cut off or something equally bad. I don't have the kind of phone with the front facing camera.

Nah, after this thread you can just tell people you don't take selfies because you are confident.

Honestly don't recall if I've ever intentionally taken a selfie. Somehow I don't think accidental pictures of your lap or feet really count.

Only an issue because internet. Pics of me are snaps taken by other people and often include other people. Have been thinking about doing one just because my FB pic is a cropped snap from Christmas about 4 years ago.