What to do??

Options
I am 266.8 and my weight goal is 210 ..I'm unsure on how to start ..what to do ..I'm currently doing the acv/lemon/water/cinnamon drink 3 times a day and eating fruits and veggies all day. Help me

Replies

• SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to enter all your details onto MFP and go from there. Aim for a pound a week and go slow and steady, that way you won't feel deprived and the weight is more likely to stay off than if you suddenly start depriving yourself of all the things you enjoy. Eat what you like that fits into your calorie goals. Aim to get a wide range of food, fruit, veg, meat and don't forget the odd treat. Try to do a bit of exercise if you can and eat some, but not all those calories back. Most of all, make a plan that is sustainable, this is your life, not a race.

Oh, and unless you really enjoy that acv/lemon/water/cinnamon concoction, ditch it, it's not doing anything for weight loss!

And remember - you CAN do it!
  • virginislander2
    virginislander2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds and new again. Let's be friends.
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just eat like normal but eat less of it and make smart choices. No need to just eat fruit and veggies all day. You need to find the right combination of foods that will make you full, give you the proper nutrients. Its a journey for sure but if you stick with it you will make it to your goal. I have been on MFP for about 13 months and I am down 110lbs. Add me if you like, actually anyone can add me. I have an open diary and log every day. Good luck.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You're drinking what three times a day? What are you doing for fats and proteins?
  • marysha11
    marysha11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tryett I started doing a plan I heard about to drink that all day and that was it ..not working for me so I started eating and I'm getting a bit good at this I think
  • marysha11
    marysha11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds and new again. Let's be friends.

Yeah definitely but I don't see how to add ..
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I only take ACV once a day and take it like a shot every morning. (disgusting, btw lol!) As for the "grand plan" just eat whatever you want and track everything you eat at deficit. You don't have to eat healthy all the time to lose weight, but it's preferable to eat mostly healthy long term. You'll be fine.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    marysha11 wrote: »
    I am 266.8 and my weight goal is 210 ..I'm unsure on how to start ..what to do ..I'm currently doing the acv/lemon/water/cinnamon drink 3 times a day and eating fruits and veggies all day. Help me

This is not really going to help ........ well eating less will , but this is not the way..... Log all of your food buy a food scale, stay within the calories MFP gives you. If you work out you will have more calories to use. But you don't have to eat them all back it is a choice for you to make. You do not have to eat just fruits and veggies . OMG I would get sick of that. I have noticed for the few months that I have been doing this I have changed the way I eat , yes I eat lots of Veggies and fruits but I have carbs and protein. And my personnel fav ICE CREAM!!!!!

The weight loss will come, your weight will fluctuate , if you work out your body will retain water for your muscles but it will go away. Be patient, give it time and go through some of the threads. Read them You will give som good advice and Knowledge from some of these MFPers!!! Good Luck and you got this