Trying the community thingy...new to this.

Options
trainersteve2016
trainersteve2016 Posts: 56 Member
So is this like a Fitness Facebook?

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    So is this like a Fitness Facebook?

Way better than facebook.
  • trainersteve2016
    Options
    I figured lol. I was being snarky.
    I'm just glad to be around like-minded people.
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I figured lol. I was being snarky.
    I'm just glad to be around like-minded people.

Yeah I know what you mean. Coming here helps me stay on track. Now I just need to make sure I'm spending less time here than working out.
  • trainersteve2016
    Options
    agreed
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey newbie!

I didn't even know my fitness pal had a community..I only downloaded the app to count calories (thinking that's all that it was) and I would see 'community' on there but I didn't think anything of it. One night I was bored messing around on it and I discovered the forums.. It opened up a whole new world, I was like "hey this random guy thinks I'm pretty!" "oh what's this, how is the mfper above going to die?? I can totally get amongst this..." then I got my first friend request @jackkopch I'll never forget you! <3 (stalker)
    Anyway the rest is history.. Ive made some great friends, lost 45lbs so far and it's been a REAL eye opener..

• jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You just keep popping up every where! Lol
  • trainersteve2016
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Ok but first, how many walkers have you killed?

I have kill 127,365 of them so far
  • trainersteve2016
    Options
    Hey newbie!

I didn't even know my fitness pal had a community..I only downloaded the app to count calories (thinking that's all that it was) and I would see 'community' on there but I didn't think anything of it. One night I was bored messing around on it and I discovered the forums.. It opened up a whole new world, I was like "hey this random guy thinks I'm pretty!" "oh what's this, how is the mfper above going to die?? I can totally get amongst this..." then I got my first friend request @jackkopch I'll never forget you! <3 (stalker)
    Anyway the rest is history.. Ive made some great friends, lost 45lbs so far and it's been a REAL eye opener..

sounds like you're having a good time
  • trainersteve2016
    Options

I am everywhere. I'm like Zica
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Hey newbie!

@jackkopch Was your first :hushed: .....Lucky girl :smirk:....
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options

Hahaha! Well aren't you just funny.
  • trainersteve2016
    Options

Hahaha! Well aren't you just funny.

My mommy thinks so!
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    Well I'd have to agree with her. Lol
  • trainersteve2016
    Options
    smart lol
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    smart lol

:)
  • Thisnameischosen
    Options
    Hey newbie!

sounds like you're having a good time

Meh.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Hey newbie!

@jackkopch Was your first :hushed: .....Lucky girl :smirk:....

But you were my first (and only) wifey.
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey newbie!

Am looking for friends to talk to on a daily Base