1 slice cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes

Thx

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I won't eat lunch for a while but I will be having some leftover dirty rice from dinner last night and a pear.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to have black bean bisque with non-dairy sour cream and some roasted cauliflower with cilantro and lime.
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada casserole leftovers and roasted brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    6oz smoked chicken breast here, multi-grain bread, spinach, cheese, light mayo. Might add turkey bacon. Yum. ;) I smoke an entire family pack of breasts on the weekends, then freeze them once they cool in individual bags for lunches during the week. Makes wonderful sandwiches!
  • canadacatman
    canadacatman Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    6oz smoked chicken breast here, multi-grain bread, spinach, cheese, light mayo. Might add turkey bacon. Yum. ;) I smoke an entire family pack of breasts on the weekends, then freeze them once they cool in individual bags for lunches during the week. Makes wonderful sandwiches!

Sounds good how do you reheat the chicken. Thanks
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Havarti cheese cut into sticks with Genoa salami wrapped around it, and a cup of veggie strips with ranch.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I toss them in the fridge the night before to thaw, then when I go home for lunch a simple re-heat cycle in the microwave does just fine. I wrap them in bacon before I smoke them so they don't dry out. Helps when re-heating in the microwave as well. They do dry out some from the Microwave but sliced up and put on a sandwich I really don't mind. Smoke flavor is wonderful.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Today is a bad day. No food in the house so quick ramen it is :(
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    kale salad topped with asparagus, green pepper, shaved parmigiano reggiano cheese, extra lean ground beef and garlic chipotle salsa
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Two burnt chicken thighs and two cups of green beans
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast cooked with Teriyaki Marinade and steak seasoning
    Salad - Spring Mix with cherry tomatoes and bacon bits with a lite raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing
    Watermelon
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What's for lunch.
    Mine was:
    2 slices Dempster's bread
    3 ounces chicken breast
    2 tbsp Hellman's mayo
    1 slice cheese
    Lettuce
    Tomatoes

Thx

Egg salad sammich!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad stuffed tomato and a cheese stick. Yummo.
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Salad with Italian (light) dressing, a sandwich made of "double fiber" bread with chicken and a slice of 2% cheese, a Greek 100 yogurt, some baby carrots, and maybe an apple or a "cutie" orange.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have chicken in the crockpot and when it's done i'll be having chicken tacos with cheese, guacamole and green sauce. Yum.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. We're going to a meeting in which lunch will be served. Last time we had tasteless sandwhiches and chips. If it's the same this time then I'm just going to pass on it and eat some (delicious) left over Q'Doba when I get back to the office.
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    turkey breast with a little BBQ dressing, new potatoes, cauliflower, brocolli and carrots, all roughly chopped and mixed together, then sprinkled with some low fat cheese and a crack of black pepper. Tomorrow I'll fry off the leftover potatoes, veggies and turkey to make a healthy bubble and squeak type dish
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey/broccoli slaw stir fry with cauliflower rice from my freezer stash.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Seasoned ground beef w/vegetables heated and served over some spinach, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Split pea soup, with a side of whole wheat pita bread dipped in hummus and harissa.