180 to 130

Options
I am in 180 lb. want to get down to 130 at minimum.Day 1 of journey started.

Replies

• Samanthapo4
    Samanthapo4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Tubbs216 how long did it take you to lose the 45lbs? Also congrats on so much weight loss already! Could you tell me your workout and diet plan?
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am up to 181 lbs and looking to go down to 147 lbs.....When I stick to it....I eat slightly under my 1200 calories per day, keep slightly under all the macro's that MFP has set up for me, I walk 30 minutes a day and drink 4- 16.9 oz bottles of water each day...at night I set aside 10 minutes to use my 5 lbs weights or jump rope/hula hoop. this method really works for me to lose 2 lbs each week, my issue is getting derailed by silly things and my love of sweets! So yesterday I started again...and feel awesome already! Feel free to add me for support!
  • lojizzle16
    lojizzle16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am at 175 and looking to be at 140. I am currently on a green detox to jumpstart my weightloss and help me crush my cravings. So far, its working as I started out at 186. I am interested in mealplans, exercise ( currently walk for 4 - 5 miles daily). Lets share or buddy up.
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, my highest weight was 210, I'm currently 191, my goal is in the 130 range also. You got this! The first few weeks of logging can be a bit tedious but it becomes second nature after about a month.
  • Tameda30
    Tameda30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 177 trying to get down to 115(I'm 5'1"). I am planning on meal prepping and using free you tube workouts to get in my exercise. I'm focusing on my measurements this summer and am not going to weigh in or measure until September 1st. I find that I get vey discouraged by the scale. Feel free to add me, I'd love to share ideas.
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your first day!

Back in Feb 2015, I started at 173 and today I'm weighing in at 127. You can do this! Keep true to yourself. If you have a bad day don't let it linger into the next day. My first two months were the big losses so don't get discourage if you have smaller losses for the remainder journey. They all add up at the end. Gather a great network of friends to encourage and support. Good luck in your journey and most of all enjoy yourself! If I would of known how enjoyable it was, I would of joined years ago :wink:
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You go get 'em!!
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Take each day as it comes, make sure you eat up to your MFP calorie limit to eat in a calorie deficit, be patient with yourself and the process, and celebrate each small success. You got this! :)
  • rescuemom27
    rescuemom27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I actually am 4 lbs away from achieving it! you can do it too! :smiley:
  • Pommom128
    Pommom128 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm at 186..the heaviest I've ever been!..I started yesterday.& my goal weight is 130 also..I know it won't be a quick loss..but I'm determined to stick with it no matter how long it takes! I have to..because I'm so uncomfortable in my own skin..to think only 3 years ago I was 128!!!!
  • clairelouisenewton
    clairelouisenewton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh yippee there's others like me too!!!! I started at 303 2 1/2 weeks ago and slow and steady will get me there.
    Feel free to add me!!
  • ldelgad62
    ldelgad62 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 177 and wanting to get to 130 good luck to us all guys!! :)
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    WOOT! GO YOU! And to everyone else on this thread in the same boat.
    That's where I started- at 179, looking way down there at that illusive 130.
    And I know it seems really really far away right now, but in six months, you'll be where I am (148) and thinking, "This isn't so hard after all. I can really do this!"

My biggest advice is to set some short goals so you don't get discouraged- like 20 pounds at a time, and set some goals that have nothing to do with the scale, like being able to walk two miles in a half-hour, or resting heart-rate down five points. That way, on weeks when the scale isn't budging, you can look at your fitness goals and see the progress you've made. :)