I'm having wine tonight... and I don't feel bad!!!

Options
That's right I'm going to open up a nice bottle of reisling and sit out in my back yard(or by my Mom's pool if she'll have me!) and savour the begining of a nice long weekend!

I don't feel bad about it in the slightest! My wedding dress fits already and yes I want to lose a few more pounds in the next few weeks but I figure if I can't enjoy a simple beautiful long weekend with some wine then this is not something I will keep up for the rest of my life!

YAY FOR CANADA DAY!!

Replies

• noturmom
    noturmom Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh I'm totally with you on that one! CHEERS!
  • vchibba
    vchibba Posts: 4
    Options
    Don't feel bad at all. Enjoy it!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about!!!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    if I can't enjoy a simple beautiful long weekend with some wine then this is not something I will keep up for the rest of my life!
    Exactly! Enjoy! :drinker:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! Happy 4th!:drinker: :drinker:
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm with you!!
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, enjoy those celebrations! They are part of life and we need to learn how to celebrate and relax with our healthy lifestyle. Ps, I'm jealous of your plans.
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Cheers!!

I'm on my second glass lol
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I DRINK WINE OFTEN, NEVER FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT!!!!!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Have fun!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Have fun!
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    I don't feel bad about it in the slightest! ....but I figure if I can't enjoy a simple beautiful long weekend with some wine then this is not something I will keep up for the rest of my life!

Enjoy this beautiful weekend! Enjoy the rest of your life! This is a lifestyle change, not a diet. As long as we do all things in moderation, we can live a great life with food and wine!!! :drinker:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    if I can't enjoy a simple beautiful long weekend with some wine then this is not something I will keep up for the rest of my life!
    Exactly! Enjoy! :drinker:

Yep agreed, I'm having wine tonight too and quite frankly I don't give a damn :drinker:
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    MMM...wine! My favorite is moscato. Cheers!
  • GingerE14
    GingerE14 Posts: 7
    Options
    You've done brilliantly. Enjoy your wine :)
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I drink wine often. I just make sure I log the ounces I drink. Yep, I even keep track of my drinking. I log everything and stay accountable. And if I go over every now and then so what. I totally agree we have to enjoy our life. This lifestyle change is not a jail sentence but a reason to enjoy our lives and that includes celebrations. I am happy you are going to enjoy some nice wine. My husband and I are going on vacation in one month and you bet I'll be drinking ... :love:
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    ENJOY EVERY SIP!!!!!!
  • girlontheseesaw
    Options
    Gin & Tonic for me tonight. I drink regularly enough to have a 'meal' entitled 'Booze' in my MFP food diary :drinker:

As long as you eat well and count the calories, ain't nothing wrong with a little tipple :love:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Have one for me...can't drink wine anymore because it gives me a migraine. Every. Freakin'. Time. Red, white, it doesn't matter. I miss my Pinot Grigio!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. Gotta enjoy life!