Kettlecise

Options
Can't seem to find this exercise on the app, anyone able to help at all? Thanks xxx

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I had to google it first - but maybe log it under strength training in the cardio section?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Log it under a general category in the cardiovascular section. Calorie burns are estimates anyway. There are thousands of possible exercises (sports, videos, classes, etc). MFP won't have them all.
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I'd probably log it as circuit training.
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I log it under 'my exercise' the Kettlercise web site says a 5'6 avg size female will burn 851 kcals per hour. I use that as an estimate. Hope it helps you.
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about the specific workouts, but I just looked at the site-do they actually advocate topping off at 12kg, or is that just where they stop selling? Because unless you're doing insane reps, 12kg (around 25lbs) is going to get crazy light really fast.
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't bother logging it as there's no way to know how many calories it burns, I only log my running.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    BanksySJ11 wrote: »
    I log it under 'my exercise' the Kettlercise web site says a 5'6 avg size female will burn 851 kcals per hour. I use that as an estimate. Hope it helps you.

I don't believe anything of THAT! Being that size and rather average I'd think it burns more like 250-300 and not more.