Looking for friends/motivation! - I have 100 pounds to lose! :)

Options
If anyone needs any friends who always try to be supportive and interactive, feel free to add me! I have 100 pounds to lose, and I'm 11.6 pounds of the way there (had to start over about a trillion times, but I'm on the right track now!) :):)

Replies

• chadclock
    chadclock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I look forward to seeing your progress, I love seeing people succeed with goals such as this
  • wackywages
    wackywages Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have a put 125 to loose. Have started over more times than needed. I have lost 5 pounds this week.
  • jaffa003
    jaffa003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    chadclock wrote: »
    I look forward to seeing your progress, I love seeing people succeed with goals such as this

Thank you! I'm on my way, and going to KEEP GOING! :)
    wackywages wrote: »
    Same here. I have a put 125 to loose. Have started over more times than needed. I have lost 5 pounds this week.

Thanks wacky!! I lost about 8, but it's been a VERY stressful week and I hadn't felt much like eating.
  • AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    About 100 here too
  • megafoxfae
    megafoxfae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good on you for starting, I have problems staying motivated too and have stopped and started but Im feeling good this time ! I have 65 pounds to loose, I've managed to lose 17 in the past 2 weeks but its been haaaaaard. Lets do it together!!
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12 of my journey. I have about 140lbs to lose. I post my struggles on my profile. Add me.

I'm a single mom and veteran who is socially isolated much of the time. I could really use as many friends as I can get.