I don't have a clever way to say add me...

Options
I'm Becky, I'm a 29 year old domestic engineer (that's the title my husband gave me, I stay at home with our babies) in DeForest, Wisconsin. I'm turning 30 in November and I'm morbidly obese. That's something that is really hard for me to say. In the last 3 years I have gained 70ish pounds, I never lost the baby weight. I've never been this big and I don't want to be anymore. I'm really looking for people that are in the same fight I am. Someone to say, hey, I looked at your diary, what were you thinking? I'll give you a kick in the pants when you need it, and celebrate with you when you earned it, and you do the same for me.
Right now, I'm trying a low carb diet, and suffering, but I've lost 2 pounds this week. So, it's a start.

Replies

• chadclock
    chadclock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll try to keep you motivated if you do the same to me. I am currently deployed right now so diet and exercise is easy for me, but when I get home is when it will get difficult.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help you out and hold you accountable. If you have questions, hit me up. I'm happy to lend a hand :)