Cosplayer

Options
royalfroggie
royalfroggie Posts: 2 Member
I'm a cosplayer attempting to get fit so I can actually wear bought things without having to customize them to fit me. Currently I'm a bit far from my initial goal but I'm hoping to find friends here who will help motivate me.

I like video games and anime mostly and my hobbies are centered around those.

Replies

• Doctordevhill
    Doctordevhill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to fit into store bought stuff and focus on customizing it to make it my own instead of having to work on making it so it looks ok on me. I would love to chat more if you wanna add me.
  • everythingisfat
    everythingisfat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I honestly quit cosplay because I was too big to buy pre custom clothes all my friends did. Hell, I ended up spending three months on my Princess Jellyfish cosplay! O don't watch many newer animes anymore since I don't cosplay (want to tho) but I'm hella bout video games and love steam (recently got a new account lol)
  • buthoflamb6
    buthoflamb6 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Get it girls!!! What systems or consoles to you all game on?
  • everythingisfat
    Options

XBox one, PC, Laptop, Samsung Tablet (it's so gigantic and perfect for on the go gaming at parties when I bring a big purse) and 3DS

But My friend has that they let me use; PS1, PS2, Wii, SNES, NES, PSVita, PSP, XBox 360, DreamCaster, and GameCube!

Thrift stores and garage sales are a gift from God that my friend and I like to go to! They guy and sell games and consoles so they're sweet and play with me ewe
  • buthoflamb6
    Options

XBox one, PC, Laptop, Samsung Tablet (it's so gigantic and perfect for on the go gaming at parties when I bring a big purse) and 3DS

But My friend has that they let me use; PS1, PS2, Wii, SNES, NES, PSVita, PSP, XBox 360, DreamCaster, and GameCube!

Thrift stores and garage sales are a gift from God that my friend and I like to go to! They guy and sell games and consoles so they're sweet and play with me ewe

I am an Xbox guy!
  • melanie_cholia
    melanie_cholia Posts: 1 Member
    Options

PS3, PC, 3DS, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2... I'm presently saving up for a PS4. :3

Hi, by the way (fellow gaming/anime nerds)! ^^
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Haven't done much cosplay. I got a sewing machine but I need time and money to make stuff. I have neither. I don't get to game a lot anymore but still love it when I can.
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to try cosplay. Longtime gamer nerd.
  • everythingisfat
    Options

If you get one let me know how it is! I'm debating getting one owo

I am an Xbox guy!

Xbox does seem Op ;)
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    l

I ca

I cosplay and do steam punk and goth events a lot. I collect consoles and comic books but only image and dark horse
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I cosplay and do steam punk and goth events a lot. I collect consoles and comic books but only image and dark horse
  • babyxfangs
    babyxfangs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to cosplay, but didn't want to look like the fat version of whatever I was cosplaying as :frowning: . I dressed up as punk rock sailor moon once, but would like to get fit enough to actually fit into premade pieces as well.
  • everythingisfat
    Options
    babyxfangs wrote: »
    I have always wanted to cosplay, but didn't want to look like the fat version of whatever I was cosplaying as :frowning: . I dressed up as punk rock sailor moon once, but would like to get fit enough to actually fit into premade pieces as well.

Punk rock sailor moon sounds amazing! I always wanted to do sailor Pluto ha! Premade uniform for sailor moon always end up so dang cute
  • buthoflamb6
    Options

I am an Xbox guy!

Xbox does seem Op ;)

Xbox is OP LOL
  • Mike02209
    Options

Punk rock sailor moon sounds amazing! I always wanted to do sailor Pluto ha! Premade uniform for sailor moon always end up so dang cute

Perhaps I should start with something that doesn't involve a short skirt.
  • everythingisfat
    Options
    Mike02209 wrote: »

What about Tracer ;)

• everythingisfat
    Options

I am an Xbox guy!

Xbox does seem Op ;)

Xbox is OP LOL

Do you have GOLD?
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ibe slways wanted to cosplay
  • Mike02209
    Options

What about Tracer ;)

Hmm, good suggestion. Are there any established methods for getting started in Cosplay?
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

What about Tracer ;)

Hmm, good suggestion. Are there any established methods for getting started in Cosplay?

I started by making a costume and going to a con. Once I met some others, I got better at making costumes, went to more cons, and the cycle continues.