AMAZINGG!! you kicked serious *kitten*!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Incredible work my friend!
  • Calibrate
    Calibrate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When you get to 426 lbs and you start your journey, get back to me. [/quote]

Awesome! Not only on your weight loss but also your snappy comebacks!
  • fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Calibrate wrote: »
    When you get to 426 lbs and you start your journey, get back to me.

Awesome! Not only on your weight loss but also your snappy comebacks![/quote]

Lol. Well why bash anyone? Isn't the world filled with enough body Shaming! WOW
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!

It is an amazing commitment!

Jealousy is the motivating force of negative comments. Looks like you are handling them well.

Best wishes and continued success to you! Well done!
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    wow. if my math is right...you sustained a 2900 calorie deficit per day for 8 straight months

Well, you're assuming he only lost fat. You're not calculating the water, muscle, bone mass loss, etc that typically comes with starvation. That's not something we can determine with the info provided.
    No reason to be a hater. Wow. I put in the work. All you have to do is work your butt off to get the deficent. Get up and move. Just walking alone I put in 20,000 steps and over a day. Don't try to rob someone of hard work.

Not a hater but just pointing out nobody loses just fat.

2900 calorie deficit. That's like 5+ hours a day for me of intense cardio and eating below 1200. Congratulations! That's a lot of dedication!

I was saying what a 2900 deficit would look like for someone not morbidly obese. It was for those reading this who think that that sort of deficit is realistic for everyone when it isn't. It wasn't against you at all.
    Thank you. I understand now. It's becoming very slow now. Once my weight has become much lower I have to do more cardio to move the scale. I had a 12 day standstill. The first 3 months goes great then it slows up. And yes. There's work to it. And eating very clean. Very very clean!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    wow. if my math is right...you sustained a 2900 calorie deficit per day for 8 straight months

Well, you're assuming he only lost fat. You're not calculating the water, muscle, bone mass loss, etc that typically comes with starvation. That's not something we can determine with the info provided.
    No reason to be a hater. Wow. I put in the work. All you have to do is work your butt off to get the deficent. Get up and move. Just walking alone I put in 20,000 steps and over a day. Don't try to rob someone of hard work.

2900 calorie deficit. That's like 5+ hours a day for me of intense cardio and eating below 1200. Congratulations! That's a lot of dedication!

I was saying what a 2900 deficit would look like for someone not morbidly obese. It was for those reading this who think that that sort of deficit is realistic for everyone when it isn't. It wasn't against you at all.
    Thank you. I understand now. It's becoming very slow now. Once my weight has become much lower I have to do more cardio to move the scale. I had a 12 day standstill. The first 3 months goes great then it slows up. And yes. There's work to it. And eating very clean. Very very clean!

Sorry I sounded snarky. It's just my nature lol. Your progress is outstanding. Don't let the slowdown discourage you. It's just the nature of the game. Have you tried strength training yet?
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    My wife has lost 65 pounds with me. Much different for ladies and much different for someone who wasn't in the morbid obese area!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    That's still awesome! Yes weight loss and muscle gain are both more difficult for women!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options

Sorry I sounded snarky. It's just my nature lol. Your progress is outstanding. Don't let the slowdown discourage you. It's just the nature of the game. Have you tried strength training yet?

I did first 3 months. Then went all cardio. I understand. It's hard to determine someone's comment on this you know. Lol
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    ...the hair and the beard on both pictures looks familiar. The rest? Like 2 different people! Amazing!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    ...the hair and the beard on both pictures looks familiar. The rest? Like 2 different people! Amazing!

Lol. Thanks.
  • Calibrate
    Calibrate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My wife has lost 65 pounds with me. Much different for ladies and much different for someone who wasn't in the morbid obese area!

Good looking couple!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!