Name one thing you would like to improve about you?

Options

Replies

• jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Social anxiety, and the little roll on my belly.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Boobs.

May i ask why ?
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Complaining...I'd like to learn how to NOT do it.

Try this for a day , a Buddhist thought is this

Only speak when you have something important to say . Must be important, no complaining , gossip, or bitching . Try this and see how much you really don't speak . I try this often and need more practice
  • dozenmonkeyz
    dozenmonkeyz Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    windee52 wrote: »
    My self control with the peanut butter as well!

Yes! For me it's peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Separately or together...

I thought this was my own secret concoction! So good, so, so good. Off to whip myself till I forget about it now....

But I'd really like to lose more of my gut that I spent the last 20years building.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I want to be more social. I have social anxiety disorder, and it leads me to neglect my friends and avoid community-type events, even though I'm an extrovert and crave being around people. I took one step today. I downloaded an app that lets you send real greeting cards through the mail, and even hand write a note inside, all from your phone. Then I sent a birthday card to one of my friends. I hope she likes it! :)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    My squats
  • maturaa
    maturaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like my hair to be thicker and longer
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Complaining...I'd like to learn how to NOT do it.

Try this for a day , a Buddhist thought is this

Only speak when you have something important to say . Must be important, no complaining , gossip, or bitching . Try this and see how much you really don't speak . I try this often and need more practice

My sister practices the basic rules of Buddhism...great tip, this is what I have been doing too...but i hear you, it's a long, hard lesson that we learn and re-learn, me thinks. xo
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting a tummy tuck. I have a lot of stretch marks from pregnancies and am considering having it fixed. My mother and my sister have had it done but I'm still trying to talk myself into it!
  • glacierlilly
    glacierlilly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Motivation on some days, self control on others, attention to detail on yet other days, energy on random days, and my memory every day.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    We are always so critical of ourselves aren't we? :confused:
    I think I would change that about me! Instead of looking in the mirror and criticizing every flaw, everything that I wish was better like wishing I were younger, having a flatter tummy, thicker hair, more graceful arms, etc...and looking for even more things to critique, I wish I would rather look in the mirror each day and focus on all of the positive things! I wish I could say to myself "Looking Good Girl!" but honestly and really believing it! Not in a Conceited or boastful way, but with confidence! I think if we could be this way, we would build ourselves up and radiate that confidence which in turn makes us shine, and when we shine we are more focused on being this person that we are happy being and tend to live our lives in a happier healthier manner.

This is what I would change for not only me but for all of you as well. We are all Beautiful in our own special ways and we should focus on those Beautiful things about us that we have been blessed with! This will then give us the strength and determination to work on being that healthier, confident, happy person that we are all meant to be!

Let's always lift each other up! We've Got this My Beautiful Peoples!!! Get it! <3
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My walk with the Lord would be first, concentration second, and the ability to be charismatic.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Better social skills.

I'm so awkward in person.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I would like all my freckles to connect so I could have a sweet tan.
  • YourBeautiful2
    YourBeautiful2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Self confidence
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    I think I would change that about me! Instead of looking in the mirror and criticizing every flaw, everything that I wish was better like wishing I were younger, having a flatter tummy, thicker hair, more graceful arms, etc...and looking for even more things to critique, I wish I would rather look in the mirror each day and focus on all of the positive things! I wish I could say to myself "Looking Good Girl!" but honestly and really believing it! Not in a Conceited or boastful way, but with confidence! I think if we could be this way, we would build ourselves up and radiate that confidence which in turn makes us shine, and when we shine we are more focused on being this person that we are happy being and tend to live our lives in a happier healthier manner.

This is what I would change for not only me but for all of you as well. We are all Beautiful in our own special ways and we should focus on those Beautiful things about us that we have been blessed with! This will then give us the strength and determination to work on being that healthier, confident, happy person that we are all meant to be!

Let's always lift each other up! We've Got this My Beautiful Peoples!!! Get it! <3

^^ This
    Great answer
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to spring out of bed full of the joys of spring each morning and not feel even a tiny bit tired
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

Best post, I love the way you think!! xo <3