100+ lbs to lose!

Options
So far I have lost 20 lbs (happy day)! But I kinda feel like I'm losing my motovation. I really want to keep it going because I'm getting married in 9 months and really want to look good!! If you're in the same situation, please add me! I would love the extra support and also I will support you as well :) thanks!!

Replies

• AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?
  • JAHodgkinson_uk
    JAHodgkinson_uk Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! 20 pounds down already and 9 months to your wedding :) Congratulations! You can have great fun with dress fittings! I'm working on loosing a 100 pounds and building up to run a marathon for my 50th birthday (I'm realistic, it's 6 years away!) Please feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the merrier.
  • bugg811
    bugg811 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?
    240! I am 6'4 and I've recently become very muscular. My doctor said that 240 is a good weight for me :)
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I am aiming to lose half my body weight. Add me if you like
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Me honeyyyy. :P I've lost almost 90lbs but I am at a HORRIBLY huge plateau. I'm struggling, so yeah definitely add me if you want. I still 140lbs to lose (I'm 5'4 so much shorter haha)
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12 of my journey. I have about 140lbs to lose. I post my struggles on my profile. Add me.

I'm a single mom and veteran who is socially isolated much of the time. I could really use as many friends as I can get.
  • jcbesguerra
    jcbesguerra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    100+ lbs to lose, need friends, please add me up. Thanks.
  • TheBrock84
    TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well, feel free to add me!!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am also on the 100 pound journey. I have lost 35 so far over 4 months and have a long road ahead. Please add me as well.