8 months and 201 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• cat_phillips
    cat_phillips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your wife on such amazing accomplishments!! Well done :-).
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    wow. if my math is right...you sustained a 2900 calorie deficit per day for 8 straight months

God bless the gym! 3 hours on a treadmill for 110 bpm is about 1750 calories burned at about a weight of 240. So yeah...I can totally see it :).
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Awesome success!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting.
    On days like today when I struggle, seeing these things up my determination.
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Because you lost so much so fast, do you have loose skin? Or did all the gym work take care of it?
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment!
  • DarrellHodgeLog
    DarrellHodgeLog Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    #NiceWork
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, wow! Good luck in maintenance, and let us know how it goes.
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - great accomplishment! Thanks for sharing!
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, amazing difference. Good on you :)
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing!! Hard work always pays off!
  • auctionhand39
    auctionhand39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job, I lost my first 31 pounds, and am inspired by your hard work! Thank you for sharing.
  • ficklesoul
    ficklesoul Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Seriously, fabulous, but how is that even possible?
    Lots of commitment. High protein. Low carb. And lots of cardio. Work you butt off!

how much carb do you take in a day? do you cut off sugar entirely? I was just asking coz sweet is my weakness.
  • fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ficklesoul wrote: »
    Lots of commitment. High protein. Low carb. And lots of cardio. Work you butt off!

how much carb do you take in a day? do you cut off sugar entirely? I was just asking coz sweet is my weakness.

Yes. I don't eat sugar at all.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

so you dont eat fruit? or do you mean refined sugar?
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Great job OP!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options

No added sugar. Only if it's natural in fruit.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

No added sugar. Only if it's natural in fruit.

gotcha, had to ask(have clarified) because some people think you have to cut fruits out when cutting sugar.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wife's and your absolutely awesome accomplishment!! What mind tricks did you use to get through the rough patches please? I would like to lose another ~10# and I just.cannot.overcome.myself.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    vrojapu wrote: »
    Congratulations on your wife's and your absolutely awesome accomplishment!! What mind tricks did you use to get through the rough patches please? I would like to lose another ~10# and I just.cannot.overcome.myself.

Biggest thing is staying focused. Keep your mind set on the finish line. It will come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!