Hello everyone 60 yr. young

Options
New to the massage boards jumping right in to its need to lose 64 lb. and learn how to maintain it.
Charge is hard but also change can be good the lifestyle eating habits

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    64 and here everyday. Add me as a friend if your looking for mutual support!
  • tnevin225
    tnevin225 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    59 Here, I joined two weeks ago. I've got over a 100 to lose, doing it on Keto diet and so far so good. Good Luck, Stay Strong,and Master the Journey
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    50, so a bit younger. Been at this 6 weeks and 16lbs down. No special diet, just counting calories, moderate exercise and trying to make better food decisions. Nothing fancy.
  • Nancy6674
    Nancy6674 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 62, have 100+ pounds to lose and just joined a few days back. Hoping this works. Anyone from Alberta Canada ???
  • Nancy6674
    Nancy6674 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    tnevin225.. what is the Keto diet ? Never heard of it..
  • m_halla110
    m_halla110 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, 58 and know I need to drop may be 60lbs. Been here off and on about 2-3 wks. I have not yet figured out how to use this forum. Could use some help from like-minded people. Anyone here can add me as a friend. Hopefully, I can figure out how to accept. Lol.

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    57 here, doing low carb but not to the point of Keto. Have 80-100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • missty04
    missty04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 64 and need to change to a healthy eating and exercising lifestyle to lose 65 lbs. My plan is a healthy diet counting calories and tracking on MFP plus walking more and tracking with Fitbit. The two work well together. I would like to travel my journey with some like minded friends, so please feel free to join me.