100 GONE as of today. (PICS)

My name is Lauren. I am 26. In August 2014 I decided to make a small change and cut out soda. I could start to see I was losing so I gave in and bought a scale officially weighing in at 311. That number shocked me and I was like No this is not okay. So I officially started attempting to lose weight in March 2015. I joined planet fitness and started using myfitnesspal. It was hard and I definitely have had to adjust but I can say I am better for it. I plan on continuing to lose weight until I am at my final Goal. Just knowing I lost 100lbs officially as of today just makes it all worth it. 0c6llc84dqf9.jpg
yrhgec0wqaks.jpg
un9ecrm7hf94.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Holy crap!! Nice going!!
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Excellently done !
  • wittsabouther
    wittsabouther Posts: 26 Member
    belimawr wrote: »
    Congratulations! Feels great, doesn't it? I too have lost over 100 and will never look back.

Thank you and yes I never plan on going back either.
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Great job Lauren. Keep going girl!
  • scottburger104
    scottburger104 Posts: 90 Member
    great job!
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    That is so awesome, my goal is to lose 100 pounds as well!!!!!!!
  • demsjtk
    demsjtk Posts: 9 Member
    Woah! That is awesome! Congratulations and keep it going!
  • bvttercvp
    bvttercvp Posts: 18 Member
    Good job, girl! Looking great!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    My starting weight was between 220-225. I've lost 33 lbs so far but ideally would like to lose 100 being that is my ideal weight for my height(I'm only 5' tall lol) this is a great inspirational success story. Keep up your hard work and congratulations on your success!
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Fabulous job!! dunh7mkjjcar.jpg
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Wow! That takes so much strength and commitment, you are awesome!
  • dawncolleen0120
    dawncolleen0120 Posts: 29 Member
    You should be so proud. You look wonderful. I'm on Day 12 and I've got about 30 lbs. to lose. So far I've lost about 5. And now you've inspired me. Well done!
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Fricken awesome!!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Wow. Good for you. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Absolutely fantastic!! Way to go!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Awesome job! Congrats on your progress so far :smiley:
  • wittsabouther
    wittsabouther Posts: 26 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you everyone. :). It has definitely taken a lot of work. It's nice to have people to share you progress with.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    U go girl
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    belimawr wrote: »
    Congratulations! Feels great, doesn't it? I too have lost over 100 and will never look back.

Thank you and yes I never plan on going back either.

Great attitude! I hope you, as I have, learn to appreciate it more as time goes on. It's a great feeling to be able to do things you couldn't before... now what I suggest is you 'explore' with your new body. Take it out, see what it can do if you already haven't! Maybe something you wanted to do long ago that your weight kept you from but have long forgotten... let that be your reward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!