Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how often do you workout?

2»

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    5-6 day a week.. usually i try to get 45-90 mins a day, but recently i have been only doing 20-40 min a day :(( i need to pick it up again
  • micki59
    micki59 Posts: 25
    WOW!!! :noway: I must say I am a SLACKER!!! I only work out 3X/week, sometimes a good walk one other day. I guess I'm lucky I lost any weight at all! I don't enjoy it in the least, dread going, but do feel better after. That is just me ~ :ohwell:
  • kwhinson
    kwhinson Posts: 4
    I set out for 4 days a week but since joining MFP, I've worked out everyday because I like to see it add up (and get a few more calories to eat each day!). :)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Every day for 30-45 minutes. On the weekends I try to workout twice a day.
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    I normally workout 6 days a week and I like to do it first thing when I get up in the morning to know that I have it done! :-)
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    3 days on 1 day off....so it equals to one 5-6 times a week....
  • 6 days a week and usually take sunday off. However If I get tired or exausted I will take a day during the week and workout after church.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    I aim for 5 days and it is normally once a day unless I do something at the job.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Six days a week.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 193 Member
    I just started going to the gym this week; my plan is to go for at least 30 minutes Monday through Friday; and then try to be active around the house on weekends (not too hard, chasing an 18 month old around). I would like to up my time to an hour a day at the gym as I get in better shape but got to get in the habit of going and working out for 30 minutes before I up my time and burn myself out!
  • emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    i du everyday if im not sick.....but that just me, i'm addicted to my treadmil:smile:
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    OMG HOW do people fit in exercise EVERY day???? I work mon-fri and have 2 small kids and I exercise 4/5 nights a week. I'm frazzled most of the time as I get up at 5.30am every day (lie on at the weekend with the kids is 7am at a push) and get to bed at about 11pm most nights.

I'd love to exercise more, esp during the day. One day!!!:laugh:
  • Sarcastic1
    Sarcastic1 Posts: 14 Member
    Twice a day, for about 45 mins each time, doing something cardio usually. I try to plan for a day off once a week but feel guilty and miserable if I don't do something to get my heart rate up for at least 45 mins, so I usually end up working out on my off day too. Not that this appears to be working as I haven't lost any weight in over a month (or more), but now I'm scared to stop because if this much excercise keeps me at my current weight, what will less do to me???? Although, I have not gained a single pound during my TOM this month (usually gain 4), soooo, maybe it's been successful in some way.
  • Somnifac
    Somnifac Posts: 30 Member
    I shoot for cycling 150-200 miles per week. 25-30 miles Wednesday-Friday, and 50+ Saturday and Sunday. Throw in a 100 mile ride once a month.
  • 6 days a week for 1-3 hours ea time..
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Im a slacker too!! I workout 6x a week for between 30-60 mins. My life revolves around my 3 little kids. So I get work out when I can and it's not usually ever the same time everyday.
  • ABNemeth
    ABNemeth Posts: 6
    6x a week 2-3 hours. Every 2nd day different! I have heavy and light
    weight training day and cardios. Weekends for fun, like I do rafting in
    the summer lol I burn 1500-2200 cals daily.