100lbs to lose

Options
kerryshall27
kerryshall27 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello well I'm new to MFP not really sure what I'm doing but getting the hang of it.
Basically I have a lot of weight to lose 100+ lbs and I'm here to track calories (obviously ) haha and hopefully find people who are in the same boat to inspire and motivate one another.

Replies

• conwallxv
    conwallxv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the first step to a healthy life! I myself have lost 65 lbs. on this app so I know you can too! The most important piece of advice I can give you Kerry, is that, you are not starting a diet, you are making a lifestyle change. I think where most people fail in 'dieting' is that they are using it as a temporary fix. But with an app like this, it is easy to just change the way you eat in the long term. I'm exited for what the future holds for you.
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    We have a group of ladies that challenge each other, offer encouragement and a game that keeps us accountable if you're interested. Send me a private message if you'd like to join and I'll send a invitation. :)
  • LuceC92
    LuceC92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Godsgirl42 wrote: »
    We have a group of ladies that challenge each other, offer encouragement and a game that keeps us accountable if you're interested. Send me a private message if you'd like to join and I'll send a invitation. :)

I would definitely be interested in this also <3
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Godsgirl42 wrote: »

would also be interested in this as well :)