This is a Question for the Ladies >.<

Options
Sooo.... are there any exercises that help with breast firming or are they just infomercial myths??

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I do pushups. I hope they help with firmness.
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    Options
    train the pectoralis minor harder, I train all ladies, same advice
    let me know if I can help been training ladies 16 years
    Tim L
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I heard bench pressing helps. :D The exercise ball helps too, like sit ups on that and pilates helps.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I wish there were... :( I do not believe the tissue in the breast can be toned.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

But can't the pectoral muscles be strengthened, and wouldn't that help with firmness?
  • jolteon00
    jolteon00 Posts: 89
    Options

But can't the pectoral muscles be strengthened, and wouldn't that help with firmness?

Yes. You're not making your boobs themselves bigger or more muscular, but the muscles holding them up certainly can be, and that'll make them perkier. Chest exercises aren't just for men anymore :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Yes. You're not making your boobs themselves bigger or more muscular, but the muscles holding them up certainly can be, and that'll make them perkier. Chest exercises aren't just for men anymore :)

I hope thats true! bump..
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    I haven't lost much up there, so I figured if I can't get rid of them maybe I could at least spruce them up a bit ;) Naturally that is.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    True. Firming the pecs can help some, but otherwise it's all downhill as time goes by.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hormones (some birth control) can plump them, as does pregnancy and filling them with breast milk. Mainly padding, push up bras, and underwire bras are there for a reason if you need help. Some people lose boobs with weight loss. That can help. Most likely it will be part of the slack problem if you have been pregnant, though.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    If your boobs are deflated and saggy, there is really no exercise that can fix that.
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Options
    Pushups, and chest press machines at the gym should help