Difference between flexed and relaxed

Options
js8181
js8181 Posts: 178 Member
Although u have long way to go (20lbs!!!) I take a little solace in some tiny definition when I flex lol. Still chubby tho!65pc17xcxdbo.jpeg

dkr6dw4v6r2j.jpeg

Replies

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're chubby anymore!
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Youre not chubby lol
  • js8181
    Options
    Youre not chubby lol
    Pudgy? :wink:
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Keep it up your doing great !!
  • js8181
    Options
    Gained five pounds on vacation. Whoops!

2i5fp102648a.jpg
    nc1kpt4bfeik.jpg
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Get straight back on it!
  • js8181
    Options
    More pix. The ones from yesterday were before I weighed myself. I'm up to 177, which is now even heavier than I was in 2013 when I started my first weight loss journey. I just feel so disgusting and flabby. I can't imagine my wife finds this attractive, having her husband with a sagging, flabby belly every day. :-(

eugocyugrevw.jpg
    kd4j4urbyifs.jpg
    icucedljm81v.jpg
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey Buddy! Don't Sweat The Vacation Weight... Especially If You Enjoyed Yourself... Get Back Into The Game And Youll BE On Track Again In No Time, Start With That Nutrition!
  • js8181
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »
    Hey Buddy! Don't Sweat The Vacation Weight... Especially If You Enjoyed Yourself... Get Back Into The Game And Youll BE On Track Again In No Time, Start With That Nutrition!

Thanks man.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Although it's normal to have slight guilt over an indulgent week or two, it seems like your mindset is bordering into unhealthy. Your wife married you for you.. Not whether you had 10 extra pounds or not. Take a step back and reevaluate your mindset. We are all human and fall off the wagon. Just get right back on and keep trucking. You're in this for a lifetime, not just the few weeks/months it takes to get to your goal.
  • js8181
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    Although it's normal to have slight guilt over an indulgent week or two, it seems like your mindset is bordering into unhealthy. Your wife married you for you.. Not whether you had 10 extra pounds or not. Take a step back and reevaluate your mindset. We are all human and fall off the wagon. Just get right back on and keep trucking. You're in this for a lifetime, not just the few weeks/months it takes to get to your goal.
    Thank you for saying this. It's really gotten hard especially when other stressors appear--to put weight gain in context.
  • js8181
    Options
    Been working on self-esteem in addition to fitness. I try not to weigh myself or focus on losing weight at all, just on becoming more fit.

Compare June 2016:
    js8181 wrote: »
    Although u have long way to go (20lbs!!!) I take a little solace in some tiny definition when I flex lol. Still chubby tho!65pc17xcxdbo.jpeg

dkr6dw4v6r2j.jpeg

to January 2017:
    ycb02ag6go57.jpg
    eceqrdxkuiod.jpg