I'm a 30+ mum looking for other 30+ mums

Options
I am looking for people I can go on this weight loss journey with! Looking for people in the same age bracket who are going through the same weight loss issues as me!

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    36 year old mom of an adorable 8 month old.:smile:
  • amym7694
    amym7694 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, 34 yr old mum of one new to myfitnesspal. Would love tips on navigating the site and friends to stay motivated.
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi...I'm a 36 year old mom of 2 little boys...they are 2 &4...sent you a friend request!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 33 with one 4.5 year old. I just started with fitnesspal. Nice to meet some new people.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    age 32, mum of 3 kids (ages 5, 3 and 9 months). work full time, hubby a stay at home dad. from uk but live in nz. and trying to learn to run!!
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    Busy 35 year old mom with 3 kids (ages 5, 2 1/2, 1 1/2), work full time as a school teacher, have about 80 lbs to lose, would be nice to add some friends in the same boat!
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old mom of three crazy boys (19,8, and 5). I'm still real new on my journey and the more support the better! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • maorilover
    maorilover Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 year old mum with 3 kids. I have a 13 y/o girl, 9 y/o boy and 6 y/o girl. I'm new to this place so look forward to hearing others journey. feel free to add me. PS How do you do that? LOL :smile:
  • mrsmillerosix
    Options
    I'm a 33yr old mama of a 10yr old, a 18month old and a 3month old! I am having a hard time finding time and energy for exercise so I'm trying to figure out this whole dieting thing. Friend me if you'd like!
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 with 3 beautiful boys (4,6, and 7) You can add me if you like
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 yr old mum of two girls 12 & 9, you can add me if you like as well :flowerforyou:
  • Comfymum
    Comfymum Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am 37 years old and a mother a beautiful girl called Hayley who is 19 months old. I would like to lose at least 20kgs in the next year. Done it before - I know I can do it again.
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 37yo with 13 and 11 year old daughters from Australia. Add me if you like! :)