How I can loss more than 2 pounds per week?

Options
13»

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    plasticlin wrote: »
    Yes you can.

I have lost 2kg in the first 5 days with about 1000cal a day and no exercise.

@plasticlin
    We all have. This is ONLY the first 5 days and it is water.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost 6lb in week 1 this time around. That's water being shed due to carb reduction and almost always happens at the start of any weight loss plan, though it can be masked by water weight gain if you start a new workout routine. It's not fat loss, I'm afraid.

We're talking about sustained fat loss of over 2lb a week, which is not a good idea unless you're very heavy.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    When we ask a question here we SOMETIMES do it for one of two reasons..we really want to know and take the majority's suggestion or we just want validation of what we actually have in mind to do already. I am obese I weigh over 300 lbs and do lose lbs a lot more than an average weight person. It's proven by many who actually know because that is why we are here for. I asked my doctor how many calories he thought I should average a day and it was pretty close to what MFP is recommending. Best thing is to ask your doctor because like most people here are saying it's not the same for everyone.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    plasticlin wrote: »
    Yes you can.

I have lost 2kg in the first 5 days with about 1000cal a day and no exercise.

Lolz. No.