Suggest a workout for me, I'm lost!

Options
I have been on a 1500 calorie "lifestyle change" for almost 2 months now, and just a couple weeks ago, I added in exercise. I have been doing Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile walk. I feel, after reading what some people do for exercise, that doing this video 5 times a week is not enough. I want to add in more with more variation, and I do best with workout videos, because they make me keep up, whereas if I am exercising alone, I slack off. Can anyone recommend a good workout plan? My problem areas are belly fat, arm fat, back fat, and inner thigh fat. I am also restricted because I have a new baby and sometimes I just cannot take her outside to workout, so anything I do would have to be in my home. Thanks!

Replies

• snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Most people will probably recommend things by Jillian Michaels. Check out amazon and read the reviews from other people.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    any of jilliian micheal's videos are great! shes super motivating. My favorite is blast fat boost metabolism. Good luck!!
  • tkimbre2
    tkimbre2 Posts: 63
    Options
    I swear by Zumba! It's a total blast and it doesn't even feel like you're working out!
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    you can try the 30 day shred by jillian micheals, and also I like to do Zumba, I have it for the xbox or you can buy video of it, very fun!!!!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone dvd's. If you can get more, she has some that you use the belt, some the stretch bands and others weights. She has a neat 4 mile one out that you can walk off a meal doing it. I wish you the best of luck in your health journey.
    Congratulations on the new baby.
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred on reserve at the library. I am hoping I can keep up...

Thanks for the suggestions!