Sooo I'm new!!

Options
I guess this is the place to say that

I live in cali

does anyone else here need to lose more than like 80 pounds? I'm starting to think it's just me.

Replies

• fanaticalbattle
    Options
    I guess this is the place to say that

I live in cali

does anyone else here need to lose more than like 80 pounds? I'm starting to think it's just me.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Don't focus so much on how much you have to loose. It will eventually come off. You can do it. Just go one pound at a time.
    I have a friend who runs marathons. He says you can't focus on all the miles you have to run. You set yourself goals. "I can get to the top of the hill", "I can get to the next turn", "I can get to the next water station". Before you know it....you're there.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Definitely not just you!!! Welcome and let me tell you there are all shapes and sizes on this site! I need to loose 100lbs and there are many more just like me! Keep checking the posts there's a 100lb challenge for people needing to lose close to that, basically we just check in weekly with our start weight and our current weight and at the first of the month we add our measurements.......it's just nice to see what everyone has accomplished and to keep each other motivated!!! Best of luck to you!
  • k_kristi_r
    Options
    I am trying lose about that much I am also new.

Kristi Landis
    k_Kristi_r@hotmail.com

I am from INdiana.

I am a nurse and do Passion Parties Full time.

Looking forward to losing weight!
  • fanaticalbattle
    Options
    Thanks. Yeah. It kinda freaks me out because I have given myself a time limit, but I would be proud no matter what
  • DaniUSA
    Options
    HI I already lost 77lbs, but gained, after 2 years keeping my weight, some lbs again.

think its because my stay here in the us.

If you want to see some before after pics... take a look

that was and now is me

http://iselia.is.funpic.de/frames/daniela.html

so you see, everything is possible!!
  • fanaticalbattle
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, that is amazing!
  • cottrell22
    Options
    HI I already lost 77lbs, but gained, after 2 years keeping my weight, some lbs again.

think its because my stay here in the us.

If you want to see some before after pics... take a look

that was and now is me

http://iselia.is.funpic.de/frames/daniela.html

so you see, everything is possible!!

Wow! Amazing! Yes very inspirational!! Nice butt :tongue:
    But seriously you have proven we can all do this! It just takes time and persistence! Good job DaniUSA:drinker:

Good luck on your own journey fanaticalbattle, we are all here for you when you need us! :flowerforyou:
  • kat1000000
    kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, i need to lose 84 to be exact, so you are not alone!!!!!!!