no longer losing weight

Hi hoping someone can help me I started this lifestyle change 3 months ago I have lost 33 pounds so far. But just these last 2 weeks I haven't seen a change in the scale iam stuck at 240 .ive been watching my calorie intake .is there anything I can do to help me break through this stale? Thank you!

Replies

• eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Keep at it! I can tell from personal experience that the weight loss slows as you get closer to your "optimal" weight. If you're doing everything right, patience and persistence is all you can really have
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Stay the course. Make sure your caloric goals are set to your current weight on your profile. If you aren't weighing your food with a food scale, start.
  • kportmanshark
    kportmanshark Posts: 34 Member
    How often are you weighing yourself? You might be dropping but just not realize it because you weighed in on high days. I only start worrying about a plateau after like three weeks because a week of two much sodium is enough for me to not show any progress for another week after that. I'll have weeks where I just for whatever reason hold more water.

If that isn't the case after another week, then you are probably just eating too much and need to be more careful with your calorie logging.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Stay with it. I've lost 32lbs and am stuck on a plateau. I know for my weight, the amount of calories I'm eating, I HAVE to lose weight at some point. It's simply not sustainable. Keep pushing through, track, weigh your foods, and it will come down eventually!! Good luck
  • salina14u
    salina14u Posts: 12 Member
    :) Thank you ladies for ur replys.. I found all of ur comments helpful.
  • stumplovingly
    stumplovingly Posts: 7 Member
    Stay with it.I have been struggling since Christmas but I'm sticking it out.I know that I eventually start to move again so keep at it and never give up
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Reduce your calories if the weight loss doesn't continue after 2 weeks.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited June 2016
    Well done on your loss so far :smile: . Two weeks stall isn't enough time to get worried. Weight can fluctuate for so many reasons. If you're still stuck in a few weeks then I would say yes, its time to look at what/how you are doing.