50lbs by Christmas

Options
Anyone else looking to lose 50lbs by Christmas? Or have a goal around there? I'd love to have someone to share the journey with that it like-minded and can help me stay on track!

Replies

• ARTMOM717
    ARTMOM717 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm letting go of 20 by Sept. 1st. But I also want to maintain after that and need the accountability. So feel free to add me
  • FionaPlum
    FionaPlum Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I have about that much to lose too and the end of the year sounds like a good time frame to me also.
  • JuliaShey
    JuliaShey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 pounds by Christmas!
  • Carpercia
    Carpercia Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for about 30 by November - can use all the help I can get! Also happy to help any way I can!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    akf2000 wrote: »
    who is Scooby and why can't he find a t-shirt that fits?
    That was hilarious!
    I think 50 for me may be doable. I'm down 16 in 6 weeks.
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    50lbs by Christmas? Count me in!!! I need some sort of deadline to keep the motivation!
  • flosoup38
    flosoup38 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 50 by Christmas but going to go for a more realistic 40. Count me in!
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jenerek_md wrote: »
    I have been at it for 2 months and so far lost 25 lbs my goal is 50 and I am so happy to be half way but the last bit is always the hardest. Please anyone add me who wants to jump on board!

We're at about the same place, it sounds. My goal is 50 by Thanksgiving (I'm getting married the week before), but I'm already down 20 over the last 8 weeks so I really only need 30 between now and then.

It takes discipline, but it's worth it. You can do it!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in. Will you form a group? I will join it.

SW 14 April 2016 226
    GW 25 Dec 2016 176
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a family wedding in November I'm trying to get ready for. I'm hoping for 40 by then. Aim big I say!