Exercise program question

Options
If doing a exercise program like 30ds (30 day shred) do you have to do it at same time every day for best results? For example only time I can work out tomorrow is AM, and Saturday probably not until late evening

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    if anything switching it up might be good, in this case it will give your body a longer rest. a lot of people say you want to keep your body guessing.
  • gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No you don't hve to do it at the same time just do it. the time doesn't matter the fact you are doing it does.
  • jemclean
    jemclean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I doubt that it matters. I'm personally doing it right now, and I know that I don't work out at the same time every day, but I'm definitely already seeing results, and I just recently started. I really don't think it makes a difference, it's just the consistency that really matters.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thanks I read somewhere cant for the life of me remember where - but you get best results at same time everyday - now having 6 kids that is impossible I am lucky I can find time at all LOL!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts whenever I can squeeze them in! With having a boat load of kids it's hard to do it the same time everyday. I would think that as long as you are doing it you are fine =)
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    thank you everyone I appreciate it - I know it was probably a really stupid question but I didnt want to work out and it was a waste of time at all!