WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT YOU'VE RECEIVED AND WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST THAT SOMEONE COULD GIVE YOU?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Best : Hello
    Future best : Goodbye.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I was called a 'hero' by one of my siblings for my contributions to the care of my late dad (just doing my part) during a year-long series of health issues that lead to his passing in 2007.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My best obviously the good mom compliments but also when my team's skating coach bans me from going to the training camp of one of our top competitive teams because they coach would want me to stay and skate for her. Ya makes a washed up, former competitive adult skater feel good
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Best received: Sensei says that sometimes he doesn't even remember what I look like but he remembers my beautiful soul and that's why he loves me.

Best given: I told Sensei that he's worth waiting for and that I have never felt, not even one second, that I was wasting my time waiting for him.

Yep! I'm worry about and miss the guy. :'(
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    That I'm the most intelligent person s/he has ever met. It's especially flattering when it's someone I think is truly, ridiculously intelligent. It's particularly interesting when s/he knows and/or works with individuals who tend to be automatically deemed geniuses based on their credentials (though, while I believe those credentials don't mean a ton, our society seems to place a high value on them).

The best that someone could give me (or anyone else), on the other hand? Any aspect pertaining to the concept of remaining true to oneself rather than trying to fit a mold. Being you!
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My guy calls me gorgeous like it's my name, and I know he means it for so much more than my face.