I hit my goal. 112 pounds lost (252lbs to 139.8lbs)

Options

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am lost for words. Amazing work.

znsjzQn.jpg
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I have tears in my eyes. Powerful. I'm very happy for you.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to you! What a journey so happy for you. It takes a very strong individual to make it through all you have had to go through and I'm sure it is still a struggle each day. Just remember you are worth it!
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! :)
  • Allona77
    Allona77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. I admire your determination. Than you for sharing!
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration and I wish you nothing but continuous success and happiness.
  • Phoenix4me18
    Phoenix4me18 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW. This was exactly what I needed right now. Sometimes the journey down the scale seems so daunting especially when facing 100+ pounds to lose. I have been stuck at a 45 pound loss with another 60 to go and experience similar emotions (I have absolutely kicked my scale across the room!). I greatly appreciate your open honesty about your struggles. This is the realistic stuff those struggling need to hear.
  • timmybitey
    timmybitey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! What a wonderful reward!
  • pldavis10
    pldavis10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so open and honest about your journey. You are incredibly insightful and should be proud of all you've accomplished.
  • InPursuitOfPinecones
    Options
    That's the face of a warrior! Way to be amazing :)
  • miconsumafuoco
    miconsumafuoco Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I hope your journey to health begins with this weight loss and eventually joins with a path to positive self-esteem, self-acceptance, peace and happiness. Abuse from others in childhood and abuse from yourself in adulthood have made getting here more difficult and painful, but you've had to be a tough woman to survive what you have been through. You are a survivor. If you are not ready for psychotherapy, maybe a women's support group could help you find some more support and understanding. I sincerely hope all the best for you. :)
  • milena842016
    milena842016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!Your story give me another reason to not give up...thanks, Stay strong
  • laironald
    laironald Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this is an amazing story. wow!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
  • pgarcia1964
    pgarcia1964 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • norena08
    norena08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good job hard work does pay off! I am also working on losing weight its been hard, I keep falling off th ewagon but I hop back on at full force. Today was 1 of the days that i couldnt find motivation to workout it was a bad day! I know tommorow is a new day and if you can do it Than I know I can as well!
    Best of luck to you and keep going you look good :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story is riveting. Thank you so much for sharing it. You've been through quite a lot and I admire you for fighting every step of the way.
  • chanice11
    chanice11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You really poured your heart into telling your story. Thanks for giving so many details about the journey as readers will relate to many of the experiences you went through.
    I wish you the best in your new life!
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you. Your story is an inspitation to many I am sure. I started low carb about the same time as you. My weight loss was good enough but ,my a1c still wouldnt get below 6.3. I need to be more strict myself. Stories like yours gives everyone hope. Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!