Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have an 8 inch titanium rod and 8 titanium screws in my left arm.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ^ like iron man here, i also have 8 inches, i also have a metal plate in my collarbone courtesy of a bike crash. I prefer to think of my metalness as reinforcement.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    ^ us three could almost make one wolverine!!!!!!!! bring on the spandex!
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    ^ like iron man here, i also have 8 inches, i also have a metal plate in my collarbone courtesy of a bike crash. I prefer to think of my metalness as reinforcement.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    ^ got 2 steal bars holding my vertebrae together

I tell everyone mine is my first installment of my Wolverine installment.

I was working on my car and the Jack Stands Shifted and the car came down on top of me. From belt to head I was under the car. Snapped my arm like a twig, bruised some ribs, did some nerve damage. About about a year after that happened I strart'd losing my weight.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don't have any metal in me but I do like rods... (sorry guys too easy... couldn't resist)
  • jhschwindt85
    jhschwindt85 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I like to collect old money/coins
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have an 8 inch titanium rod and 8 titanium screws in my left arm.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    ^ got 2 steal bars holding my vertebrae together

Well, it's pretty minor, but I have a metal post in my hand. :#
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    i was told i'd get pain in cold weather but nothing ever happens tbh, only if people whack it does it hurt.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was born with no calf muscle in my right leg
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    I don't have any metal in me but I do like rods... (sorry guys too easy... couldn't resist)

Comment of the week right here.... Be prepared for a influx of guys wanting to friend you now..... LOL
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I ran with the bulls in Spain
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Once got stopped by airport security for trying to carry a box cutter onto a plane.

It was pre 9/11, and I was returning from a trade show where I used to to (gasp) open boxes. I forgot I'd stashed it in my bag after breaking down the booth.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Comment of the week right here.... Be prepared for a influx of guys wanting to friend you now..... LOL

Hahaha! Yes, I was afraid of that after hitting post so far so good!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Very surprised that you were the first to make this comment. 8 inches?!?! Rod?!?!? WTF, MFP'ers you are slipping!

I bite my tongue a lot around here.. I would get flagged everyday if I always said what first pops into my head!
  • CincyNeid
    Options

Very surprised that you were the first to make this comment. 8 inches?!?! Rod?!?!? WTF, MFP'ers you are slipping!

I bite my tongue a lot around here.. I would get flagged everyday if I always said what first pops into my head!

So you're saying you like things "popping" in your head?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever know but if you do me wrong you'd live to regret it! :grimace:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So you're saying you like things "popping" in your head?

Mmmm maybe... maybe not...

You and me both, sister!

LOL! I hate censoring myself but too many oversensitive ninnies running around.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I died 19 years ago...