30 Day Shred

Options
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone else was currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred? I know it is quite an old workout now, but I am finding that it really effective! I am currently on day 5, and will be completing the workout later today (I usually do it in the evening). I am already startingto notice the difference, and I am able to endure the workout longer, and longer each time. If anyone else is doing the workout, feel free to add me, and let me know how you are finding the workout at the moment! :)

Replies

• rph2t
    rph2t Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not currently doing it but I have done it. I enjoyed it a lot as well. It's a great way to bump yourself up a level in fitness. It also got me into HIIT which is good if you like quick intense workouts. Keep it up!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    It worked wonders for me at the very start of my journey, it's what took me from hating exercise to actually enjoying it! Stick with it!
  • mrswalt09
    mrswalt09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have it but was apprehensive about it. I have the Ripped in 30 by her but wanted to kick things up by alternating the 2. Add coming soon :)
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That stuff is good! You make me wanna go back and do it again.
  • craftyeileenm
    craftyeileenm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my day 5! I'm really enjoying it but can't wait for it to stop burning!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow. Probably ripped in 30 since I gave out my 30 day shred to someone else to use. Anyone interested in adding me and keeping me accountable I'm good with that.
  • slimming_piglet
    slimming_piglet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    rph2t wrote: »
    I am not currently doing it but I have done it. I enjoyed it a lot as well. It's a great way to bump yourself up a level in fitness. It also got me into HIIT which is good if you like quick intense workouts. Keep it up!

Yes, I really like the workout. It's getting tougher as the days go on, as my muscles are becoming a bit sorer, but it's still good!
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    It worked wonders for me at the very start of my journey, it's what took me from hating exercise to actually enjoying it! Stick with it!

Yes, it's really good!
    mrswalt09 wrote: »
    I have it but was apprehensive about it. I have the Ripped in 30 by her but wanted to kick things up by alternating the 2. Add coming soon :)

Yes, I was worried about how tough it would be at the start. However, I am already seeing results, and although it is tough, I find it manageable.
    That stuff is good! You make me wanna go back and do it again.

Haha, it is good!
    Tomorrow is my day 5! I'm really enjoying it but can't wait for it to stop burning!

How's it going? I am getting really achy in my legs and ankles, which means I do sometimes struggle keeping up with JM.
    Starting tomorrow. Probably ripped in 30 since I gave out my 30 day shred to someone else to use. Anyone interested in adding me and keeping me accountable I'm good with that.

Let me know how it goes! I am interested in trying that out after the 30 day shred. I love Jillian Michaels workouts! :)
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! A friend had lent me the dvd ages ago and I found it in my basement. So I'm giving it a try and I really like it so far. I can see why people say it works for them! Good luck :)
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this next month.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I completed 30DS a couple years ago. It was fun but after my daughter was born I tried her No More Trouble Zones dvd and fell in love with that one. Its about twice as long but it really works your arms and glutes. Good luck and keep at it!!
  • teepotpie
    teepotpie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finished it last week and lost 1.5" from my waist. I was totally unfit and found Level 1 very hard (especially jumping jacks then jump rope repeat repeat repeat - seriously!!?) I found level 2 and 3 cardio easier than 1 but strength harder - in a good way. Definitely worth it. You can actually feel it working. I've now started T25 which I had to modify before but don't now... Er.. mostly! Good luck, you will see results and I hope you enjoy the journey!
  • palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just finished it and lost 10lbs and 10.25" overall. I certainly don't look like a whole new person or anything, but I can definitely see and feel a difference. I'm starting Ripped in 30 on Monday and hoping to see even more results.
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day 10 tomorrow! Loving it so far!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm on day 2 level 3! I'm glad to be progressing thru but no weight loss yet. But I've enjoyed it so far!
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Jipster11 wrote: »
    I'm on day 3! A friend had lent me the dvd ages ago and I found it in my basement. So I'm giving it a try and I really like it so far. I can see why people say it works for them! Good luck :)

I bet your friend hasn't lent you much since...
  • trish4life
    trish4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just completed day one of ripped in 30
  • ASrockz
    ASrockz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing 30days with breaks in between...so 4 times a week. I will to do it for 6 weeks to see results. Anyone done it for 3 or 4 days a week and lost weight?
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and loved it. I really need to get that DVD back out and give it another go!
  • Nikki8912
    Nikki8912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 10! I'm looking for motivation... I've lost it over the last few weeks. I know I'm getting stronger and more defined which makes me really happy. After the 30 day shred I am starting to alternate a few of her other workout DVDs (I found the schedule online)http://ehealthandfitnessnow.blogspot.com/2012/03/jillian-michaels-workout-scheduale.html?m=1
  • mfikih188
    mfikih188 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have decided to start this, my sister bought the DVD for me about 6 months ago... I tried it once then hid it for the rest of the time terrified of how much pain it brings haha :)

Any motivational advice?

I have started my weight loss journey but I am impatient and want to see results straight away in the scales. I am doing great so far (day 2