What does your SN mean??

Options
nmescalera
nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
I was looking at some of my friends Screen Names and some of them i am really courious about how they picked them or came up with them. So i figured i would just ask everyone! lol

Mine is simple...... my initals and my last name... nothing fun! lol

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname and 123 is because kennie was already taken.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I have 5 cats and 2 more trying to muscle in....I AM the crazy cat lady!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    My SN just states my name and the "obvious". Im cute and my name is Lashawn....lol
  • margypan
    margypan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There's a funny website called homestarrunner.com. It's really silly, but my friends from France really loved it. There's a character named Marzipan, and my name is Margie. So they called me Margiepan. I eventually got an email with margypan because margiepan was taken. And it's kinda stuck as a sn ever since. But it really confuses people because everyone thinks my name is spelled Margy now, lol.
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Mine is my family nickname Pollypops (real name is Paula) but this was already taken so I added Purple to it as I love all things purple :happy:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am a lunch lady at a elementary school.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My.screen name.was pick due to multiple health problem ( high blood pressure, anemia, high cholesterol, abnormal blood work) that I had in the past, but now I don't have due to exercises and healthy eating I only take a low dose blood pressure med. I am commit to stay healthy
  • CandyJ9
    CandyJ9 Posts: 38
    Options
    When I was about 11 or 12 I frequented a certain Harry Potter chatroom under the sn Candy. I stayed extremely close with many of those friends and have met several of them in person over the years--still love them to death. Because of this my real name and Candy are used interchangeably when I'm with some of them.

My real first name is Janine--J_nine. J9.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    hoping to become skinny.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    The initials of my first name and middle name (AA) and I work for county government and the first vehicle I drove had the number 1440.

aa1440
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    its my name, i use to use my middle name but i wanted to get more personalso i started using my first name
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    mine is the first initial of my name (J) and then my surname (Benton) followed by our wedding date 11 October 2009
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It's just my name! The upside to having an uncommon name is the access to screen-names.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mine is cathcakey because my name is Catherine and I used to own my own cake business!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine use to be my name, but I've since decided to change it.

Salpica is actually the brand of the BEST salsa I've ever had. They made a green olive kind that was to DIE for. Wish my local WalMart still carried the stuff.
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    I was the 66,712th person to use the screen name DanL on AOL back sometime in the 90's and I've just stuck with it since!
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Mine is my initials - JET - and sec is for secretarial from when I used to have my own secretarial business. I've used the same name for years.

Jayne
    x
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My nickname and last name initial and the year I was born :P
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My son is a pro BMX racer and now that I have lost a lot of weight, I have also begun to race at age 49. It's a fantastic workout!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    my name is Elisabeth and I like bats :)