"Ptsh, I would NEVER let myself gain back all the weight I lost!"

Options
2»

Replies

• lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request - this reads just like me! Educator struggles and the excuses! I'll do it before... I'll do it after... Time to get back into the swing of it. You're in good company! xo.
  • StrawbC
    StrawbC Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of my attempts to get back on track - not so successful. Trying to give up the sugar is a toughy. Happy to say I'm still checking in here to get my daily dose of confessional and soak up some motivation and support... I feel better already
  • BeatingPCOS2016
    BeatingPCOS2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep this is too real...
    Used MFP to lose around 50lbs a few years ago and promptly gained it all back plus more! It's so frustrating but now I'm determined to lose it and keep it off this time. Hopefully a fresh start will help. If anyone needs more supportive friends feel free to add me :#
  • StrawbC
    Options
    Day 3 and a good day until after dinner then whammmmmmm.. binge... I'm going to join one of those monthly goals group in July. and in the meantime set some really specific goals for the rest of June. just some baby steps that if achieved by the end of the month I'll feel like I'm heading in the right direction. That can be my home work for tomorrow. We could all do it. 5 small achievable goals list for the remainder of June - to help us keep motivated.
  • sunitajs
    sunitajs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Back here after regaining 20 (but still a good 30 or so below my max so think positive!)
  • StrawbC
    Options
    Got honest Friday... weighed in and logged it for the first time in a while. I guess I was in the mindset of "if I don't log it then it isn't really a gain" yeah I know.. somewhat naive and ridiculous but at least now I have surrendered to the fact that ignoring the slow but steady increases doesn't mean they ain't real. Onward and downward I say!!