Hi from Ottawa
Just started ketogenic WOE! Hopefully it works!
Good luck! Feel free to add0
Welcome aboard! What made you choose a ketogenic diet?
Learn, support, and grow at My Best Me Group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114508-my-best-me0
cramptondrivechildcare wrote: »Just started ketogenic WOE! Hopefully it works!
What is ketogenic?
I was born/ raised in Ottawa but now live in depressing nova Scotia. I want to move back lol1
Hi there! I'm not far from Ottawa. I don't know much about ketogenic, but I do know something about how to wear double long-johns to take my dog for walks in the winter1
What be ketogenic >_>0
A ketogenic diet is a low carb diet where carbs are restricted below 100 grams. That's the general interpretation anyhow. Not all low carb diets are ketogenic though.0
A typical ketogenic diet is 5% carbs 20% protein and 75% fat.
Carb limits are generally 20g or less and that is your max.
Many people to ketogenic diets with processed foods "butter, bacon, sausage, cheeses"
I try to keep a clean Keto of chicken and turkey breast, ground turkey, coconut and olive oil, eggs, spinach, broccoli....
I use bacon and brick cheese as a cheat meal.0
that sounds like a pretty awesome tasting diet :P0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 318 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.2K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 578 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.6K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions