Women with 50-100+ lbs to lose?!

Options

Replies

• boydmist
    boydmist Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 91lbs more to go to my goal. I love making new friends And give and get advice and motiviation. From ohio here:)
  • Elc320
    Elc320 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm at 172 now, would love to be around 120. Definitely struggling. I've been at this point for awhile now. Used to be around 190.
  • tweetluc
    tweetluc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi iam in need of some people to help keep me motivated. I am 36 year old lady with hypothyroidism and it's like pulling teeth to loose weight.

Hw 270
    Loss 60
    Gained 35
    Cw 233

I just feel like given up i have tried everything to lose to come up empty. I could use some friends along the way to keep me going.
  • jedwards92286
    jedwards92286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Starting weight: 317, current weight 302, Goal?? I haven't really set one, just until I am comfortable with myself!
  • yantari
    yantari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Did you use a converter haha? I was very unfamiliar with pounds. But i converted from kgs so much, now i have a decent idea xD

I hope my trust in Google won't disappoint me :D
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for similar people as myself. I've been overweight my entire adult life sure to dating overweight men. Now I'm married to one who used to have no shame about his 400+ lb body on a 5 ft 8 in frame. Now he's having issues and is making small adjustments. Next step is doctor. I've been slowly losing weight over the last couple of months. First month was simply tracking what I ate, and boy was it an eye opener! Baby steps are key to weight loss with my husband, and apparently me too. It's finding switches for all my cravings. Feeling fuller longer. Drinking more water. More fiber, more protein, less sugar, less sodas. I'm not perfect, but I'm learning. It's all about the journey!

SW: 246
    CW: 243
    GW: 135
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    yantari wrote: »
    Did you use a converter haha? I was very unfamiliar with pounds. But i converted from kgs so much, now i have a decent idea xD

I hope my trust in Google won't disappoint me :D

Hahaha, hopefully not! i downloaded a converter app, more convenient than Google :D
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    River314 wrote: »
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for similar people as myself. I've been overweight my entire adult life sure to dating overweight men. Now I'm married to one who used to have no shame about his 400+ lb body on a 5 ft 8 in frame. Now he's having issues and is making small adjustments. Next step is doctor. I've been slowly losing weight over the last couple of months. First month was simply tracking what I ate, and boy was it an eye opener! Baby steps are key to weight loss with my husband, and apparently me too. It's finding switches for all my cravings. Feeling fuller longer. Drinking more water. More fiber, more protein, less sugar, less sodas. I'm not perfect, but I'm learning. It's all about the journey!

SW: 246
    CW: 243
    GW: 135

Definitely all about the journey! I'll add you :)
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'll send ya an add!

I'm 5'9
    SW: 275
    CW: 251.2
    GW: 175-180 (this will probably change a little as I get closer to it)
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I still have 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • algittings
    algittings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 lbs to lose!
  • fitbee54
    fitbee54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Please add me!
    Starting/Current weight: 195
    Goal weight: 135-140

I've had Pcos since a teenager and fluctuate drastically in weight, just over the course of the year I've gained 30 lbs. I recently went on vacation, saw the photos and didn't like the pics, I know I can be healthier than this. I take inspiration from my fiance who was 400+ lbs when we first started dating and through diet and exercise is now down to 250lbs! I love to cook and mostly cook as healthy as I can most times, but I do have a tendency to eat out on the weekends and eat sweets (I love baking and currently take cake decorating classes lol) and snack a lot. My down fall seems to be exercising, I get motivated and consistent then lazy fast and now I'm hoping to connect with other women for inspiration and motivation!
  • MsRandall2u
    MsRandall2u Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I agree with the previous post mentioning cutting out the fast food. I was too tired to cook and go to the gym . Commute 2 hours a day and sit for 8 hours . When I was off of work for a month , my body was whipped into shape , I had a routine working out 3 times a week for an hour. I was diagnosed with fibroids . So I've been getting away from processed foods and going old school, like our grandparents did. I try not to eat to many carbs, but when I do I try to make my baked goods, breads, etc from scratch. I make a big batch and freeze them or store them.

SW:276.6
    CW:274.4
    GW:175
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous post mentioning cutting out the fast food. I was too tired to cook and go to the gym . Commute 2 hours a day and sit for 8 hours .

Yep.....this. I have a one hour
    Commute per day so not tooooo bad but still, and I work 60+ hours a week.
    Leave the house at 6:30am and get home at 7:30pm. (Or today leave at 6:30am, get home 10:30pm). There is simply no way I have the energy to exercise after I get home in the evening. Before work is not possible as I'm already up at 5:45. I know I need to start, even if it's only Once or twice a week, but man I'm exhausted!!!
  • alliewayne13
    alliewayne13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out right now, I started at 258 and about a week later I'm at 256 now! I'm really totally unsure of what I'm doing but I've been just following the calories that map gives me and trying to move more throughout the day. My goal would be probably 150. I would love to have some friends on here that are going through the same things as me so please feel free to add me!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    50 lbs to lose here
    Starting 180
    Current 175
    Ending (hopefully) 125
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

HW: 324
    CW: 306
    GW: 170
  • angela101427
    angela101427 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could defiantly use some motivation and socializing as well. My SW: 245lbs in 2012 got down to 218lbs and maintained for around a year, my husband had a really bad injury and I became the sole support for the family and crept back up to 245lbs in the process. I am now 100% committed to myself again so My new SW: 245lbs, CW: 242lbs, GW: 160lbs.

I know everyone has a story and a journey ahead however, I believe if you remain focused you can all get to your goals!!
  • angela101427
    angela101427 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could defiantly use some motivation and socializing as well. My SW: 245lbs in 2012 got down to 218lbs and maintained for around a year, my husband had a really bad injury and I became the sole support for the family and crept back up to 245lbs in the process. I am now 100% committed to myself again so My new SW: 245lbs, CW: 242lbs, GW: 160lbs.

I know everyone has a story and a journey ahead however, I believe if you remain focused you can all get to your goals!!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    hi ladies. Feel free to add me, im at my highest weight -ever at 218. I was down to 149 just 2 years ago, and then life happened and i moved in with my boyfriend, who 8 months later proposed, and then we married 3 weeks after that (we'd known each other and dated sporadically over the last 16 years :blush: ) so fitness was not on the forefront of my mind. Now we are trying to expand out little family and i need to take care of me before that happens. At this point, I do not have a goal weight in mind, i simply want to be in great shape, muscular and fit.