My NSV today! (What's yours?)

Options
My small victory today - realizing my BMI has dropped by 5.5 points! It is still much much higher than it should be.. but I have been able to make that change and am ready to push forward for the next 5.5 points to come off!

I think it's really important to find a small success in each day to remind us of how great we are doing.

What is your non-scale victory today? :)

Replies

• tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was laying in bed last night (couldn't sleep) so I was tightening up different parts of my body. I tightened my glutes and squeezed my butt with my hands and there was almost nothing that didn't feel tight! Guess those squats and lunges are paying off :) (to let everyone know I frequently grab my own butt)
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I got back from vacation and got on the scale and maintained while I was gone. I went camping and had a few s'mores around the campfire. But I tried to ramp up my exercise to offset that stuff.
  • FindingMyself92
    FindingMyself92 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yay for both of you! :)
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten up my Fitbit band a notch today
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I noticed today that my legs and stomach look better, and that I have a little muscle definition in my shoulders and arms - yay!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I knocked about 1 minute off of my 5k time today. :smiley:
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My wife commented in bed last night she could feel my ribs when she hugged me.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    I forgot my belt this morning and every time I take a walk I have to hold my pants up to keep from walking out of them.
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This may be TMI but I went down a bra band size and down a panty size! :o