70 pounds to lose and getting back in shape

Options
Hey y'all I have 70 pounds to lose and really wanting to get into shape as well, I'm tired of the way I look and feel all the time I'm sick of being fat and ugly, thank god I've got great support at home as my husband is joining me as well after his scare with blood clots were changing our ways of health and getting healthier, please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello! We have similar weight loss goals--I am trying to lose 67 lbs (from 217 to 150--I'm at 211 now). I'm also tired of the way I look (I want to like seeing myself in pictures again), and I have pretty good support via my boyfriend, who is not joining me, but is very good at being happy for me when I'm happy about my progress, but in no way makes me feel like the pressure to lose weight is coming from him. I would be happy to be a weight loss buddy with you! :)
  • kari_brianna
    kari_brianna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 216 lbs and my goal is to lose about 70 lbs feel free to add me! :)
  • ReadingCat
    ReadingCat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Similar here too. I started at 222 and would like to get down to 150. i have eliminated most processed foods and am eating lots of fruits and veggies. Hubby is getting up at 5am to jog with me 3 days a week. We can do this!
  • twistedwoman
    twistedwoman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    And me, currently 223 and want to be 160, trying to enjoy exercising, need friends
  • kyuui13
    kyuui13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 63 pounds, feel free to add me.
  • wannabethin102777
    wannabethin102777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...feel free to add me too. We can never have too much support!!