Low-FODMAP Post-Wisdom Teeth Surgery recipes?

Options
tacosticks
tacosticks Posts: 12 Member
Hey guys! I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday(was awake for the whole thing and It Sucked), and since I'm not allowed to chew solids or exercise, I was wondering if anyone had any recipes that includes:
smoothies, yogurts, soups... Basically anything that doesn't have chunks so my stitches won't tear or cause any bleeding.
The only other problem I have is that I am on an extremely strict Low-FODMAP diet(elimination phase), so it is pretty hard to find things that don't have The Problem Foods(TM).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    We can't really help if we don't know what's in your diet. Just make a list and stick to what is soft?
  • tacosticks
    tacosticks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    We can't really help if we don't know what's in your diet. Just make a list and stick to what is soft?

I've tried, the only things I currently have are bananas(caused bleeding) and chicken broth. The things I am normally allowed to eat are often crunchy foods, like cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, and the like. They also cause bleeding.

Honestly, even basic smoothie/soup recipes that do have FODMAPS are fine. I can always alter them to suit my needs. Unfortunately, I cannot just stick to soft foods, because I cannot eat most of them.

I apologize for seeking help in this matter.