Before/After

Options
I just wanted to chime in for anyone struggling with weight loss and the app.

My before and after pictures are the result of just 4 months using the app and my Apple watch to record activity!

4 months in and I'm down 40 pounds.

This was accomplished by calculating my BMR when I started and setting my daily caloric goal 200 calories below that.

So, for the past 4 months I've been consuming 1500 calories a day (more when I earn it through exercise).

For exercise, all I did/am doing is a daily walk of a mile (sometimes twice a day) and using my stationary bike when I'm streaming my Netflix!

You can do it! I'm living proof you don't have to work out like a madman to get the weight off!

Thanks for reading...

wk2j0cbbthpn.jpg

Replies

• carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm also taking the mild approach. Set the app up for 1lb a week, 4 days I do one hour on the treadmill (slow pace) and 2 days resistance training.
    16lbs in 6 weeks.
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing work buddy! Yes, working out like a lunatic will not help weight loss when the food component is not in check. I don't have much time to get to the gym so my weight loss is also primarily due to CICO.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    nice work sir...
  • lalapurpledog
    lalapurpledog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look very happy!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Great job
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder that keeping it simple works. Great job and congratulations.
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Same same, 1500 cals, 5 months, similar loss, profile pic taken in office..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!