confused ...

Options
so my scales are weird right now im 182.4 ... i was 184.6 this morning , i have ate enought and didnt do much exercise , normally my weight goes up bout 3 pounds at the end of the day , could it be because the lack of water I have had today ?

Replies

• TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I blame magic.
  • 69margaux
    69margaux Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    of course we gain during the day and loose during the night..this is normal. But so you don't get discouraged or confused, get in the habit of only weighing first thing in the morning..same time and the same scales....
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yes, you might be a little dehydrated.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself once a week same time and day each week. Body weight fluctuates all the time so you could make yourself crazy trying to track it too often!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It could be too little water, too much sodium...who knows! I know it's hard but try to limit weighing yourself to one day a week. The same time (or close to) and same clothes (or none at all!). Weight fluctuates so much and can be discouraging when you see it go up.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    its two pounds less than i was so it cant be a bad thing , been using the same scales wearing nothing and using it in the same place to try and keep it on the right track ... im going with the water and hoping it keeps dropping down , just dont wanna lose it too quick that isnt good for you or so ive been told