Need keto friends!!!

Options
Started on Monday and learning all about keto is pretty overwhelming. No need some friends to share ideas and answers with!! As well as moan and groan to when I realllllly want some carbs;)

Let's help each other out!
Michelle (Cryptogirl)

Replies

• marcellastock
    marcellastock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've really wanted to tune into the highfat/lowcarb, I've been half way doing it, I'm still getting too many carbs, I would love some accountability too.
  • jesslr89
    jesslr89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I've just started a week ago aswell but did all my research before starting so I wouldn't set myself up for failure. There r 2 ways of doing keto, I follow keto dieters on fb which is the high protein moderate fat low carb way. I have sent u friend requests
  • alisa12899
    alisa12899 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have liked the idea of this but I'm not exactly sure what a keto diet is, I would really like to know what kinds of foods to eat and such.
  • Elcubiche
    Elcubiche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to follow this diet, but need to find recipes for high fat no sugar meals
  • BMI2
    BMI2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle
    I started my diet and exercise again, I lost 24ibs in 3months last time

Keto happens when you start burning fat instead of carb
    Before going crazy on no carb or keto diet, you should make sure you know about your safety, health etc

One point from me, drink drink and drink water when on Keto, otherwise headache is a definite
  • monicapetich00
    monicapetich00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm on day 23 and have lost 11 pounds. My diary is open and would like friends who also have open diaries, :)