wedding in 2017.. 75 pounds to loose

Options
j1k2z3
j1k2z3 Posts: 11 Member
So I'm getting married in a little over a year. I am very overweight and although the hubby-to-be doesn't care, I do. I am 5'8 and weigh 245 pounds. I am looking for some one to keep me accountable and help me through my journey.

please please help me!

Replies

• Cindyre11a
    Cindyre11a Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm looking to lose around 60 or 70 lbs too....even though I've had this app for sometime I don't know how to add people LOL so please add me !!!
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent. I weigh the same as you and want to lose almost 75lbs
  • scrubman
    scrubman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's matter over mind. It has to matter more to you to make a change than u mind being the way u are now. 1 pound a week one day at time, one meal at a time. I hope you can add me!
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have about the same goal as you and I'm getting married next year too in February. We can help each other
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 60-70 pounds as well! Feel free to add me. =)
  • avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 35-40lbs for ordering my wedding dress in november. You can do it! Xx
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Feel free to add me. I have more than 75 to lose (I'm at 24.1 on my first 100 lb goal) and love to congratulate and motivate my friends. :)
  • vashnicapri14
    vashnicapri14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me my goal is to loose 60lbs by January 1st. I just started so any accountable buddies will help a lot :smile:
  • James991223
    James991223 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding :). I'll add you now and will try offer as much support as I can!
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Join my weekly weigh in group we would love to support you to get to your dream figure for the big day!
  • frootloop2012
    frootloop2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it