I lost weight , but I need to lose more

Options
ciuciu1983
ciuciu1983 Posts: 11 Member
Hi , I lost 44kg last year, with this app.. Of course with healthy diet and be active.. Now after a break of 8 months today is my first day to lose 15kg more. But it is really hard! Anyone want to share any advice with me .. So I won't be alone! ciitf7n9foet.jpeg

Replies

• magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    44kg is a huge accomplishment, I'm sure you'll figure out how to lose the remaining 15kg!
  • ciuciu1983
    ciuciu1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yea but it's really hard! Because I love to eat! But I can't because I have my cholesterol high!
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    take it 1kg at a time. as a person gets closer to his/her goal weight, losing is harder. so, focus on healthy eating and exercising. don't deny yourself anything, just have smaller portions of the foods that don't give you as much nutritional bang for your buck.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    ciuciu1983 wrote: »
    Yea but it's really hard! Because I love to eat! But I can't because I have my cholesterol high!

You'll get there, you will. I'm sure you remember how difficult it was to start the first time. It's harder and takes more patience when you're smaller.

I think maybe it would be a good idea to set yourself for the smallest loss possible per week, so that you have more calories to work with. It will take longer, but you'll probably feel more in control with your daily intake that way.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Don't stop. No matter how long it takes you, don't stop. You accomplished so much already. Imagine where you will be in a year. Keep going. And wow congrats on the weight loss. I can definitely tell. Great job.