What's your biggest struggle losing weight?

Options
Mine is finding a happy medium between overeating ba foods and religiously eating super healthy foods! :). I'm an extremist for sure!

Replies

• HappyHannah0304
    HappyHannah0304 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is snacking! I get super munchie at random times of the day. I usually can stop it if I eat a good high protein snack instead of chips or whatever it is I'm craving.
  • oxBeexo
    oxBeexo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Shopping. I tend to buy a lot of snacking foods than end up over eat and end up throwing out the rest. Getting better though.
  • aceofspades2008
    aceofspades2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine currently is not eating during the day because it's hot and then eating at dinner lol.
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Mine is CHOCOLATE. But I gave up dairy recently (less than 2 weeks ago) and every time I want chocolate I'm like "ohhh, well I can't eat it because dairy". Hahaha. Not that you cannot find dairy-free chocolate but the most convenient ones at the store have dairy, especially since I only like milk chocolate. Again, it's been 2 weeks so maybe I'll be munching on kit-kats tomorrow.
  • mel_issa1717
    mel_issa1717 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has the highest metabolism on earth I think, so after dinner he snacks like crazy! It's hard when I smell the chocolate soufflé to avoid snacking with him!
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Being frustrated with my children for eating my ingredients before I've had the chance to use them in recipes... or being frustrated with my children because they'd rather eat pop tarts and sandwiches than whatever I've cooked.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Keeping it off:(
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sugar. Period.
  • yr279401
    yr279401 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy.. I love Mexican food, pizza, Thai and sushi. :( im in need of some buddies to keep me motivated through Out this journey of eating healthy. Add me if you'd like!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is trying to find the time to exercise when I get busy at work.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    All You Can Eat Sushi.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Maintaining discipline and being consistent for the long term.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    when people at the office bring in donuts and high calorie snacks. I'm getting better at just saying no or limiting myself to one.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mentality. Not letting discouragement turn me into a quitter. Cause I'm in this for the rest of my life. Regardless what others say, think, or do.
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh I'm most of these! Mine is just not buying a certain item, let's use a quart of ice cream, in my head I'm like you can handle just eating a serving size! But when it's Saturday and I've done my weigh in for the week it's LET'S EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM! Then I go through the whole, you knew better than to buy it cause THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS. so I manage to go a few weeks and then I can handle it this time, Nope nope nope!
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Working in a resturant and saying no to the food and free pop/desserts there... Also working two jobs so finding time to exercise.