THIS IS IT!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this. I usually think of others before I even start to think of myself. I have two children who look to me for everything they need. I have nieces and nephews who do the same. I have sisters and brothers, a mother and a father ,cousins ,aunts ,uncles, and Friends who get the benefit of everything from me and I take the leftovers. There comes a point in one's life when they should say this is it. This is the time where I think of me. WELL THIS IS IT!!!!!!! Im tired of being the fat mom. The plump girlfriend. The overweight friend. My health is suffering due to the extra weight that I carry from day today and I'm tired for no reason. It's time to make a change and I hope I have the support of this community to get me through.

Replies

• danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    You can do it! You've made the first step which is the hardest part getting motivated. Best of luck
  • MrsG1994
    MrsG1994 Posts: 49 Member
    You can do it. Put your weight loss first
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Just remember to reflect back on this moment how you feel right now. Your motivation will wane, and remembering the frustration that came with your "aha" moment can keep you going.
  • latoyadwilliams98
    latoyadwilliams98 Posts: 12 Member
    danhib wrote: »
    You can do it! You've made the first step which is the hardest part getting motivated. Best of luck

Thanks
  • latoyadwilliams98
    MrsG1994 wrote: »
    You can do it. Put your weight loss first

THANKS. I'm trying
  • latoyadwilliams98
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    Just remember to reflect back on this moment how you feel right now. Your motivation will wane, and remembering the frustration that came with your "aha" moment can keep you going.

Thanks I'll try to remember that.
  • NO_Excuses_515
    NO_Excuses_515 Posts: 220 Member
    Remember this when you are starting to feel like you are letting everyone else take priority over you... Taking care of you is NOT a selfish move. Taking care of yourself makes you a stronger person so that you can be there for the others in your life that you care about.
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    You cant take care of others in the longrun if you don't take care of yourself. You've got this!!!