Go plastic or leave it alone?

Options
jessicaquiros1994
jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
I've always been super self-conscious when it comes to my appearance. I've always thought my nose was way to big. So what's your opinion on plastic surgery? If you've had plastic surgery would you recommend it. Do you think plastic surgery is a bad thing? Give me oyfrgpmzwmzq.jpeg
opinions....Thank you in advance.

Replies

• WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It's your face, you need to decide based on your own feelings. Good luck.
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I say a little tweak is ok and if it makes you feel better then go for it. I think it's bad when people start obsessing and getting carried away. I would get a nose job and will as soon as I can afford one lol. If it makes me happy then that's all that matters. That being said,I don't see anything wrong with your nose,it fits your face and isn't big imo but it's what you feel that matters.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Just look at all the celebs that messed themselves up with plastic surgery
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    I say a little tweak is ok and if it makes you feel better then go for it. I think it's bad when people start obsessing and getting carried away. I would get a nose job and will as soon as I can afford one lol. If it makes me happy then that's all that matters.

I would love to get it done and I know I wouldn't be one of hose people that gets carried away. I'm just scared that it won't be the way I'll want it or that once I get it done then I'll miss the way I use to look.
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    WA_mama2 wrote: »
    It's your face, you need to decide based on your own feelings. Good luck.

Thank you!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think your nose is cute but, you do you. Just remember, plastic surgery doesn't always turn out how you want it, you have to make sure you are 100% ready for any outcome.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I personally think you have a lovely looking face, nice eyes and lips and your nose suits your face perfectly you've got lovely hair also :smile:
    I think it's a bit of a gamble with plastic surgery plenty folk are fine but some aren't
    Personally I would spend the money on other things lol
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    I personally think you have a lovely looking face, nice eyes and lips and your nose suits your face perfectly you've got lovely hair also :smile:
    I think it's a bit of a gamble with plastic surgery plenty folk are fine but some aren't
    Personally I would spend the money on other things lol

It's just something that I think would make me feel a little better, but you are right it is a bit of a gamble. It makes me kinda nervous with what the outcome would be. Thank you so much though
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    I think that it fits, with your face perfectly. I believe that we reach a point in our lives, if everything's going well with ourselves/lives; we then seek things to correct because no 1's perfect & life isn't fair. Use that time instead, to enjoy your beauty & great moments. Since life isn't fair & no 1's perfect, don't waste time seeking something; to correct because eventually we'll all have something to fix, happen to us.

Thank you!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. To me, I think your nose is perfect for your face. Not large at all.
  • jessicaquiros1994
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    I wouldn't. To me, I think your nose is perfect for your face. Not large at all.

Thank you. It's just how I personally feel about it.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You probably think if your nose was just a little smaller then you would be perfectly happy and if you go ahead with plastic surgery that problem will be solved so I think it's a hard one for you, why don't you see if you can book a consultation, I don't know where you are but here in the uk there are places that do a consultation for free then you could ask them how the op would likely turn out, like what exactly they could make your nose look like x
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I think that it fits, with your face perfectly. I believe that we reach a point in our lives, if everything's going well with ourselves/lives; we then seek things to correct because no 1's perfect & life isn't fair. Use that time instead, to enjoy your beauty & great moments. Since life isn't fair & no 1's perfect, don't waste time seeking something; to correct because eventually we'll all have something to fix, happen to us.

Thank you!

You're very much welcome!

Totally understandable, everything that I've desired to change're what no 1 but me, ever noticed. Like if you didn't ask, I wouldn't have had a reason; to notice your nose.
    kate141987 wrote: »
    You probably think if your nose was just a little smaller then you would be perfectly happy and if you go ahead with plastic surgery that problem will be solved so I think it's a hard one for you, why don't you see if you can book a consultation, I don't know where you are but here in the uk there are places that do a consultation for free then you could ask them how the op would likely turn out, like what exactly they could make your nose look like x

I agree with seeking a consultation but do note, that some people have their nose's enlarged; due to breathing issues. The most important thing, is that you're able to breathe. I'd dislike for you, to obtain a smaller nose; only to have to enlarge it because it inhibited, your ability to breathe.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

I get it.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've always been super self-conscious when it comes to my appearance. I've always thought my nose was way to big. So what's your opinion on plastic surgery? If you've had plastic surgery would you recommend it. Do you think plastic surgery is a bad thing? Give me oyfrgpmzwmzq.jpeg

Its perfect.. it is the exact proportion to the rest of your face.. actually I think its cute..Please dont touch it.
  • healthykaitlin
    healthykaitlin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Its perfect.. it is the exact proportion to the rest of your face.. actually I think its cute..Please dont touch it.

Was going to say the same thing... Your nose is proportionate to your face.... I think we all have features we dwell on that no one else would think negatively of. You're beautiful as is, but do what makes you happy :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it. That being said, maybe go to the doctor. See what they COULD do and really think on it.