Go plastic or leave it alone?

Options

Replies

• jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    You probably think if your nose was just a little smaller then you would be perfectly happy and if you go ahead with plastic surgery that problem will be solved so I think it's a hard one for you, why don't you see if you can book a consultation, I don't know where you are but here in the uk there are places that do a consultation for free then you could ask them how the op would likely turn out, like what exactly they could make your nose look like x

I'll really have to check into that! Thank you!!
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do though,do your research on the plastic surgeons. Make sure they're board certified and don't try to go to any bargain or discount surgeons. Do lots of research and get referrals.
  • gsallen1168
    gsallen1168 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I personally think you are very pretty just the way you are, nose is fine plus when people usually get nose jobs done you really can't tell the difference because it's such a small change usually. But just my opinion.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would first try to overcome my obsessive tendencies - self talk, counseling, whatever - and then decide what to do.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask here then you probably don't need it.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I think your nose looks exactly right with the rest of your face, which is beautiful.
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think you have a cute nose. It goes very well with your face. I'd say leave it but it's what will truly make you happy
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a crooked nose. If I can live with mine, I'm sure you can live with yours lol. But in all seriousness, your nose looks fine.
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You're straight up sexy. Don't do it!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I had a nose job when I was 18 before I went away to college but it was a big ole honkin' hook nose.

You're beautiful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your nose...or your face. :)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    It's all in your head Darling. No one is perfect. I didn't even notice your nose. However if it really bothers you than put make up on it. I seen a video where they couture their nose to give it a slimmer effect.
  • anitralahiri
    anitralahiri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful as you are. You are gorgeous by society's standards, but even if you weren't, I would tell you that it really is more important to embrace your self rather than waste money trying to appear a certain way in a world that will pass judgment no matter what. No matter how "perfect" you try to look, you won't be content until you love and accept yourself as is. Self improvement for your health is great, but self altering when you are good enough ... Waste of money. Apologies if this sounds too motherly. :)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think you look great the way you are. Follow you heart.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    My nose is big, yours is perfectly proportioned
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Your nose is cute! And there's always contouring with makeup!

I've had cosmetic dentistry. I find necessities like that to be harmless. But instances where people fix what's not broken completely perplexes me.
  • jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It's all in your head Darling. No one is perfect. I didn't even notice your nose. However if it really bothers you than put make up on it. I seen a video where they couture their nose to give it a slimmer effect.

I never even thought of that!! Thank you
  • bloozghosty
    bloozghosty Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You have a cute nose, I don't think plastic surgery is perfect enough to risk it, at the very least not on one's face.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Surgery is forever. Once it happens, there's no going back. What you see as a fault, many others don't see at all. And the only people who'd really notice you more, are the ones who'd see you after the surgery. People you'd initially meet for the first time, would never know. First thing I was drawn too wasn't how your nose looks............it was how your eyes drew me in.
    In the end it's your decision. But IMO, people that get facial plastic surgery somehow all start looking alike.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png