Need support and motivation, me too! Let's be friends!

Replies

• shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    Guys, please add me! Mutual motivation is the key to success!
  • jsteinmann08
    jsteinmann08 Posts: 6 Member
    Please everyone feel free to add me. I did really good for the first couple weeks, then stopped walking, then ate some cookies, and last night I ate chips and dip. Not happy with myself or my body. Anyone want to be my friend?
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Always looking for extra support and motivation! Like you, my ultimate goal would be to weigh what I did more than 10 years ago... i have already lost 50+ lbs in the last year, but I really want to lose 50 more. Anyone can add me!
  • sunitajs
    sunitajs Posts: 6 Member
    Hi All, would love to have some buddies here - restarting this week having successfully lost around 40 pounds in the past using this app, but regained some and now aiming to lose 25 pounds. I'm a vegetarian, and based in UK
    Feel free to add me
  • I need all the support and motivation I can get! Feel free to add me! I have 80ish pounds to lose to get to pre pregnancy weight
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Add me
    I have lost 23 pounds since Jan Jenny Craig
    On a pause for now just making sure I don't gain
    I love u tube exercise videos do at least 60 min daily
    I am 70 suffer anxiety and depression
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I'm new here as well. I've bene working from home for my job since July of last year.... while I've saved money on gas and eating out... I've put on 20lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been (225lbs, but now I'm down to 222). I have my goals in place, and hopefully with the help of MFP Friends.... I can do it!
  • srlekhak
    srlekhak Posts: 27 Member
    Add me as well. I have been trying to lose weight for quite sometime now but I have been giving up too easily.I hate the way I look now. I am 33, 5'4" and 170lbs. I am going slow this time because I get disappointed very easily when I don't lose. So my plan is to lose 1 pound a week and I have a target of mid august, I hope to lose 10 lbs by then.
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • my2girlz2322
    my2girlz2322 Posts: 7 Member
    feel free to add me anyone really need the support :)
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'd really like to build a large network of support.

I'm 29 and am at 184 right now. I'd like to get down to 130-140.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • cheers2012
    cheers2012 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm with you, staying motivated is hard. Banana muffin and raisin bran for breakfast.......how did that equal 923 calories??! I think this is why I don't log my food intake consistently. Seriously, 278 calories for the rest of the day?!!
  • samgill133
    samgill133 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi,
    I could use some support and motivation too. Been a tough 18 months personally for me, am 37 and 5.1 and 2 months ago I found myself weighing in at 172lbs and smoking like a chimney. Currently have lost 10lbs, work out weekly with a personal trainer and finally stopped smoking 12 days ago.
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me looking for motivation and new friends
  • sarahn0153
    sarahn0153 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have 50lbs to go. I had lost it before and kept it off for 7 years then I met my now husband. Time to get back on that wagon!
  • cheers2012
    cheers2012 Posts: 16 Member
    @samgill133 way to go 12 days smoke free!! That is awesome. Keep it up. :)
  • VanityAngel2015
    VanityAngel2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Added you :)
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    I need motivation too. If anyone wants to add me so we can be friends and lose weight together. Please feel free. I have a long way to go but I need to do this for me!!!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Added you! Anyone else can feel free to add me!