Need support and motivation, me too! Let's be friends!

Options
Hi, I am looking for some friends who like me need support and motivation. I've lost 4 pounds so far just by watching my portions, but I really need to step it up and start working out. I weighed in at 182 and now fluctuate back and forth between 177 & 178. All in all, my goal is to lose 50 pounds to put me at 128-130...I haven't seen those numbers in 10 years! It's been a slow gradual weight gain, but now it's too much. I'm considered obiest for my age:35 and height: 5'4 and weight:178. Of course I'm not happy and it shows because I am grumpy and not myself anymore. But I'm ready to make the change but I know I am going to need some support!

Replies

• FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me
  • scrubman
    scrubman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me add me thanks
  • hmark159
    hmark159 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added you! It's definitely better with support and accountability :)
  • kerrimeng4
    kerrimeng4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to help motivate!! I need to start eating better and would love tips on easy clean recipes and ideas! You can do this!!!
  • fshchick
    fshchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am same height, almost same weight and need motivational support too!
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use the accountability also!
  • insanelypsychotically
    insanelypsychotically Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am 38, have a 6 1/2 month old, and I am struggling to get this baby weight off. I'm 5'3 and weighed in today at 180.8. Feel free to add me!! I think if I start making friends it will help motivate me as well!
  • AmyLanci
    AmyLanci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Nadean! I am a certified holistic health coach and certified personal trainer and have gone through my own weight loss journey of losing 60 pounds while overcoming fatty liver and pre-diabetes. If you would like some extra support, message me and we can strategize. I'd be happy to help!
  • DANDSO02
    DANDSO02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a recent weight lost bariatric patient. I have lost close to 40 pounds. Yea, I really don't have motivation to continue or to start exercising after or before work. I love to do water aerobics and ride my bike. But I am the kid of person that I hates to do things by myself. I guess that I am going to have to start. I can't depend on anyone to lose this weight or make me happy. This is my journey alone. :/:p
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me looking for motivation and support. Restarted yesterday hopefully will succeed
  • kiesha_honey
    kiesha_honey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me to I've just started today and could really do with the support to reach my goal aswel. 2 stone to loose
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mike_lewis07
    mike_lewis07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me feel free :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • BaylorC
    BaylorC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need an accountability buddy!
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just added you! You can do it! It's a process & takes time but stay positive! Every bit counts :)
  • Susy_au82
    Susy_au82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.... Feel free to add me too if you like
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, just recently gone under 200lbs! only 3 more lbs to get out of obese and into underweight....